*The Six Deadly Silencers*

Isn't it scary that anytime could be the last time you talk to your loved ones?
------------------------------------------------------
I glance blankly at the file at my open desk. Nothing to work on never hardly happens here. The file is already solved by last night, thanks to me pulling an all-nighter.

It happens, but not often, me pulling an all-nighter is usually out of the ordinary.

I close the file and begin to stand up from the rolling chair. I start to walk away from the desk and I feel a sudden arm around my waist.

"Very smooth, Spence." I chuckle.

"Nothing very smooth about-"

"Just take the compliment!" I smile looking up at him as he laughs.

Morgan pats my shoulder and pulls Spence away, talking about the recent football game that Reid has no idea once-so-ever.

I shook my head and continue towards Hotch's office at the end of the hall. I brush past officers and other agent along the way, and I knock on the wooden door at the end.

I see Hotch inviting me in through the glass window and I open the door.

"Agent Chase, what brings you here?"

"Oh, just finishing the leftover files, sir."

"Pulling another all-nighter I see."

"Yeah, really hard to play catch up once having the unnecessary four months off so..."

"Rules are rules, Carrie. You should start heading over to the room-tell the others-another case has just popped up."

"Yes, sir." I respond as I open the door, holding it open for him as he stands up from his crowded desk.

He nods and we both separate from different paths. I run into JJ, I quickly spread the profound-around the town chit chats and tell her to head to the big office for a case just popped up.

She whines and eventually agrees, slowly following behind my footsteps and trails. I open the big doors and hold them open for the people behind and everyone begins to pile into the chairs around the circle table.

I sit in the middle to the right side of the room. With JJ to my right and Reid to my left. We all face Hotch in front of the tv and Garcia hiding in the corner.

"We've just a call in from the police department about a male and female homicide. They are married to each other and have a young male son to whom is alive. Both have bullets through the head. Both were found at the park while trying to play with their 6-year-old son." Hotch says vaguely.

"So-wait, this couple were trying to play with their son, and both were shot, but the son was spared at a public area. That just doesn't make sense." Prentiss said with confusion in her eye.

"Nothing in this situation makes sense. Who would do it in broad daylight, in a public area, and in the public eye?" Rossi points out. "It's a single homicide, not a mass serial murder."

"If I may butt in-in which case I can cause no one is going to stop my input-there was the same homicide last week-different family, but same way of death, and death by place. Both families died at the park trying to play with their child." I quickly said.