*Don't Be Blind*

The turbulence is rocky as we made a sketchy landing in Quantico. Morgan makes it quick to help me off the aircraft and Spencer held the crutches.

At least three SUVs await as the team is in a half circle, waiting for a greeting. Morgan practically carries me down the steep steps and sets me down gently. Soon Spencer comes down and hands over the walking devices.

He stares grimly and turns away, leaving my heart sinking even more than before.

The team quickly walks over to me as I slightly struggle to get the feeling of walking with one leg as the other is bent for protection with the brace. The brace helps the other leg to get used to little weight at a time and makes sure my knee doesn't lock up.

They gave their greetings and ask if I was feeling okay. I grimly respond with a cheating smile on my face, hiding any pain behind it.

The bandage across my forehead irritates the surround skin as the cotton fabric rubs. My chest is tight, but still able to breathe fully. Feels like I'm drowning, but I can breathe.

Spencer walks behind the car and waits beside the SUV as Hotch gave orders to enter the plane for a case.

Hotch walks over to Morgan and I. "Morgan, I am going to need you to go with us if you can."

He hesitates where it's noticeable. He looks at Spencer and I look up at him. "But it's your choice." Hotch finish his statement with the lingering question.

Morgan looks at me and I look at Spencer. He turns to see Spencer staring slightly. "Yo Pretty Boy," He waves, grabbing Spencer's attention. "Come here."

My stomach sinks slightly as we wait for him to walk over.

"Yeah?" Spencer answers behind me, running into the circle.

"If I leave for this case, are you going to take care of her?"

"Morgan-" I try to protest.

"Ah-You shush," He points at me and looks at Spencer.

Spencer straightens and hesitate as well. "Of course." Spencer spoke.

Morgan nods and hands over the bag of medication. "I expect a call everyday as a check up as long as I'm gone. Make sure she takes these and look out for the pre-cautions the doctor spoke about. And you," He turns towards me as I look slightly away for a second. "Call me if you need anything or just want to talk."

Hotch nods. "Reid, we'll be calling about the case for some answers. The file is already in the SUV we have left for you. Carrie, be careful and rest." He glares.

He pats Morgan and they both turn around and climb into the jet.

I look with pleading eyes at Morgan as the door closes behind him. I turn immediately. "Come on," I mumble. "We have to get off the runway."

He turns and slightly follows me as I struggle to get use to the crutches digging into my under arms and shoulders.

"Do you need help?" Spencer asks sympathetically as it makes my heart skip a beat.

My mind screams yes as I just physically shake my head and heave another breath of air.

We get closer to the car and as close enough I just gently place myself against the car for balance.

I put the crutches beside me and catch my breath. The wind pushes my baggy ponytail as I look away.

"Do you need help getting into the car?" Spencer steps in front and ask, trying to catch my glances.