*Too Close To Home*

Hotch quickly stated the address and immediately sends Reid and I to investigate. We only blankly stare at each other as we turn away from each other. He drove over to the location as I stare at the file that sits in front of me.

Dwayne Harris, Male, 29, live out on the outskirts of town.

I rustle the papers in complete frustration. I sigh quietly and tug on my seatbelt as my chest tightens. Clearly flustered, obviously confused as to what happened.

I play back the argument, playing back the parts where I messed up, but nothing came up. Beside the part where I didn't heed Reid's warning.

He told me to stop and I didn't take into consideration, but there was nothing else! No leads, no evidence, just nothing.

Can't he see that I might've solved the case?! Doesn't he see that he wasn't the only one that had suffered?! Doesn't he see that I killed people to save my life...or his?!

The texture of the road change suddenly. To smooth to almost gravel like with pot holes. I look up from my hazed thoughts and notice that we are pulling into the driveway of an unknown suspect. An unsub.

I see the larger barn behind the house with the woods behind that. The miles of unmarked trails and other stuff that no one knows about.

I quickly exit the vehicle and trail in front of Spencer. We walk up the small concrete steps up to the door and I open the screen door rather rough and knock on the door.

"Dwayne Harris?" I call out. I turn to the driveway, a truck sits in the drive way beside the SUV. "I'm Special Agent Dr. Carrie Chase and this Special Agent Dr. Spencer Reid. We need to ask you a few questions-"

The door suddenly opens with the chain keeping the door as close to the frame as possible. His brown ruffled and bag hangs below his swallow eyes.

"Hi, we have some questions to ask you." I show him my badge. "May we come in?"

"Umm-yeah, sure." He hesitate as he unlocks his door, swinging it open.

I nod and smile and begin to enter. I turn and look at Spencer and give him a questionable look.

"I-uh-i forgot to grab something from the car, be right back."

I shake my head and wide eye him, but Dwayne is quick to open the door as Spencer turns away and down the steps. My heart skips a beat as I hear a husked, familiar voice behind me.

"Um, just follow me."

I walk behind as I scout my surrounding, I notice a well hidden room with the door barely open, a room filled with the up to date computers.

We walk into the living room and he sits down on the couch and I sit across from him.

"So, what's the FBI doing here?"

"Well, do you know Tobias Hankel?" I start off slow.

"Well yeah, he's my older brother and has been dead for a few years now from one of your agents shooting him."

"Uh...yeah, so sorry about that, um, well what do you do for a living Mr. Harris?"

"Well, I do Tech Support and on my free time, I farm."

"Well, we have notice that the murders-"

"The murders in town?"

I nod slowly and hesitantly.

"Oh-pst!" He smirks. "Those were mere coincidental. I bet the person who did was pretty mad or on a mental breakthrough."

He grabs a cup from the table from in front of him.