*Stressful Measures*

You had suffered from a cardiac emergency.

A cardiac arrest to be precise.

Morgan has started CPR in a race to save your life.

Minutes are passing slowly.

No pulse.

No breathing.

Morgan had screamed your name with tears.

Paramedics were coming slowly. Too slow. At least in Morgan's eyes.

In full honest truth, paramedics were racing against the clock. The whole town, the whole nation had heard about what happen. About the accident.

They had raced through the door and fought Morgan out of the way.

They started the reviving processes again.

Morgan begins to frantically call everyone with a quiver and tears. Telling them to rush to the hospital.

That you weren't doing well.

The paramedics quickly place you on a stretcher while continuing CPR. Morgan ask for a ride and they quickly accept.

Your skin begin to turn cold and pale.

Morgan had clinch at your freezing hands as he was waiting for the miraculous noise.

One paramedic continued CPR as the other hook you up to machines and got out the defibrillator.

They counted up to three and gave an electric pulse through the upper by of your bare chest.

On deaths row, you body absorb the shock and it sent chills down your spine. You could feel the light end of the pain as the light and the darken silhouette in your eyes started to fade.

Once again, they counted to three and sent another shock.

This time, more pain stuck as it got darker.

They count to three for the last time, mumbling a prayer under their breath and gave it one last shot.

A faint pulse came on the monitor.

You quickly gasp for air as your skin burns. You're chest on fire as you struggle to breathe on your own.

Your lungs burned with the deepest fire to get that quick breath of air only to struggle to breath.

They notice your struggle and quickly put you on a ventilator.

You were cold and shivering as you panic almost immensely. They yell commands as you lay down on the stretcher confuse of what happen.

They struggle to hold you down as you tried to fight and suddenly Morgan stands up, grabbing each side of your face with tears streaming.

"Carrie, you're going to be okay. I need you to calm down."

You saw the stricken fear in his eyes and you let your body relaxed. Your heart slowed dramatically as you begin to notice the monitor beeping.