*He Plays The Joker*

"As far as we can tell, this laptop belongs to Mrs. Grady. It still has important documents and bank statements." Reid states.

"But get this, the unsub would have to remotely access the computer with wireless internet and not manually. That's why the camera is manually turned on in the videos." I said to Hotch. "And from the call log on her house phone, she called a phone number and complained about laptop problems. Listen."

I pull up the recordings that Garcia sent to me on my phone.

"Tech support." A husky male voice is heard.

"Um, Hi, I am having a problem with my laptop that I bought a couple months ago. Um, it's having sound issues-like I can't hear the sound."

"Okay, so it's a laptop, correct?"

"Yes."

"Does your laptop as a camera installed in it?"

"Yeah, but it's the sound I'm having problem with, not the camera."

"Alright, I can help you with that, but I am going to need remote access to your laptop, ma'am."

The recording ends and everyone gives each others blank glances.

"Why would tech support need to ask about the camera?" I questioned.

"Quite odd." Rossi adds. "Can Garcia get the address from the phone number?"

"I'll call her." Derek says as he pulls out his phone, dialing her number. He walks away and Reid stands up from his chair quickly, turning to me.

"Does this building run on wireless internet?"

"I dunno, don't all buildings do?" I shrug.

He turns toward the group. "Agent Franks," He asks urgently. "Does this building have wireless internet?"

"Yeah. Why?" He sounds puzzled.

"That camera is on right now."

I turn towards the laptop. Sitting in front it. Reid turns to me and quickly pulls me away from the chair.

"The computer connected itself to the internet and its-"

"Streaming a live video feed somewhere." I finish his sentence.

"Can we trace this feed for a destination somewhere?" JJ ask.

"If we keep it open, Garcia might be able--"

The computers beeps and we all turn and look at it. It goes black, showing red words.

'Revenge and Death is inevitable now.'

"It turned off."

Derek walks back to us, studying our devastated faces of terror. "What happen?"

"They live-streamed us," I stated rather raspy. "They know us now, our faces, if we ever interview them, they'll know we're the FBI."

"They played a card, a joker, and this joker is to represent us." Rossi said with wisdom.

"Revenge and Death is inevitable now." Hotch restates again.

"That could meant two things-" JJ says.

"Another victim, or one of us." Prentiss states.

"But why us?! What did we do?!" Reid ask promptly.

"Wrongful killing or arrest?"

"But why here? They knew we were coming down here." I told them. "What about that case a couple years back? The case here?"

"Carrie, please don't bring that up." Reid whispers quietly at me.

"Hankel doesn't have siblings." Derek points out.

"Maybe not one under the same name. Hankel's parents were going through a very bad divorce and left Tobias with his father, but the files I read over stated she was pregnant, exactly 5 months and pleaded that he doesn't need to pay child support money at the court."

"But, if she didn't want them anymore, the unknown child wouldn't know his brother, right?" Derek ask around, looking at everyone.

"Wrong, Tobias went to visit his mother either once or twice a month or half the summers. It states it in the court documents."

"This is just a hunch, barely any evidence." Rossi says.

"Maybe not in front of us, but think about it-"

"Killings are the same, streamed videos on the internet, phone calls to the police." Spencer finishes.

"So, what do we do?"

"We aren't going to go off my hunch, too risky. We'll wait for the location of the number and search."

"We have no leads. No evidence. This is as good as it gets." Derek says to the group.

"Okay, it's settle. Once the location comes in, we'll send two, maybe three people out to ask questions. I'll have someone here search for Tobias mother and possible children." Hotch walks away from the group as the huddle of people dissipates. Leaving me and Spencer alone.

"Why did you go into that subject?" Spencer quickly says.

I turn to face him. "What do yo-"

"Please-don't do that. You know exactly what I mean. Why did you go into that subject of conversation?"

"Spence, I don't see what's the big deal. Haven't we already settle this?"

"It doesn't matter if we settle this topic of conversation, I wasn't comfortable in that conversation and you still brought it up!" He begins to raise his voice, making my heart scatter a bit.

All I could do is stare blankly. "I didn't think-"

"That's the problem, you don't think about what I feel."

"I'm sorry, Spencer-"

"Carrie," He sighs and puts his face in the palm of my hands.

"What...?" I said with the thumping of my heart.

He looks up with sorrow, fear struck my eyes with tear threatening to spill.

He never had yelled at me before. The vibrant pain in his voice scares the living hell out of me. The noticeable difference between soft and rage is so deep.

"Don't bring that up...ever. Again."

He stands up and turns to walk away. "I didn't mean too, Spencer. We have no leads, no evidence. Nothing. It's the only play we have." I quickly stood up to follow him.

"Spence." I call out to him, but he continues walking down the narrow walkway.

"Spencer!"

He stops and turns to face me as I walk up to him. "I said I was sorry! Can't you see that I am sorry?"

"Do you know what it felt like, Carrie?"

"I think that you are forgetting that I was kidnapped and tortured too! By my own family too!"

"Not like that!" He yells at me. "The guilt that I carry with me? That I killed people for the sake of my life?"

"Spence, you had no other choice, you weren't thinking. It's was for you're right to live! Who expected you to say no!"

"I was thinking, Carrie. I was thinking o' so clearly."

"Please...don't yell at me." My voice quivers.

It was the same pitch, same tone, same rugged and anger in the voice that brought back memories. It stabbed my heart, not stabbed, but shot. Shot by a million of people, million of bullets. Some stuck, some all the way through the vessel.

My voice, my breathing rigged as I bury my face in the palms of my face. Trying so hard not to release the pain in my throat, signaling the tears. That they're ready to fall.

We stand for a good minute or two until Derek comes and butts in.

"Hey lovebirds, we found something."