*Caught up in Reality*

"What do you mean that there is videos of the murders?" Prentiss says to Hotch as we both walk into the police department.

"Exactly what I said. There are videos of the murders online. Garcia is working to get them off." Hotch responds. "But many people have viewed them already. Whoever this is, they knows what it is doing."

"But why post videos of the murders?" I ask. "Without a name, no five seconds of fame, right?"

"It seems really odd. All women with the thirst for revenge." Prentiss added.

"With every murder, there has to be some sort of camera, right? Like a laptop, something connected to the internet."

"Rossi did mention an open laptop at the three scenes, I'll have someone picked them up, but for now, head to a hotel and get some rest. I'll stay here for awhile longer."

We all sigh and Prentiss pats my shoulder. "I'll tell the others, you get the car ready for you and Reid."

I grab the car keys from the desk beside the computer and head outside to the three SUVs parked in the back of the parking lot. I hear beeping and the unlocking of the car.

I look up and my eyes immediately focus to a dark hooded figure across the street. Almost like it is staring at me and it soon turns and walks away quite quickly.

"Are you okay?" I hear a sudden voice beside and I jump slightly out of my skin. I quickly turn to see Spence's concerned look at me.

"Oh, yeah, completely fine. Just startled and tired."

"Okay, Hotch handed me the address to the hotel." He says as he hands me a business card sort-of. I gladly accept and read the address.

"That's just right down the road and around the block." I point out, realizing we past the street on the way here.

"Hotch said it was necessary to be near by."

"Makes sense." I mumble.

I wrap my arms around his torso and he quickly accepts the long hug. "It's been a long day." I mumble into his vest.

"I know, Baby." He says as he leaves a sweet kiss my forehead.

"I love you, Spence."

"I love you too, Carrie." He spoke softly.

"Okay, Lovebirds," I hear Morgan scoff as the rest of the team walks out in awe. "Not everyone has found the one, but we would like to head to the hotel."

He leaves a quick peck on my cheek as I slowly blush. Almost has to tease me.

"Well, Hotch left 3 hotel rooms. Prentiss and I will take one." JJ improvise.

"I ain't sleeping with Reid." Morgan shot up, leaving the group a laughing mess.

"I suppose the boys can share one, leaving the two star-crossed lovers for their own." Prentiss smiles at us.

I roll my eyes. "Very funny guys."

"Well, who's hungry-"

"And tired." I finish Morgan's sentence. Everyone quickly raise theirs hands in less than 2.82 seconds. Including Reid's and I.

"What are we waiting for?!" Morgan pipes up. "Let's go!"

The two boys get their own, same with the two females. Leaving me and Spencer with our vehicle to share, probably out of there own dignity.