*Along With Pain*

I could feel myself being carried out of the car. I open my droopy eyes and saw Morgan carrying me over to the door.

My arm wrap loosely around his neck as my other hangs almost lifeless. My breathing is rather slow as my eyes barely hang open.

His front door is already open as he carries me inside and down the dimly lit hall.

I groan under my breath. "Morgan...What are you doing?"

"It's alright, Baby-girl. Go back to sleep." He soothes gently as my eyes lids gradually get heavier by the second.

"I thought you only called Garcia that," I mumble incoherently and I hear him chuckle lightly under his breath.

The room we enter is dark and he softly places me onto the bed. He pulls the cover over and up to my shoulder as I snuggle under with a drowsy mind.

"Is there anything you need, Carrie?" I heard sympathy in his rough tone.

I shake my head.

His footsteps leave the room as the door is still left open.

I started to hear the gut wrenching sound of metal expanding in unnatural ways. I could feel the heat creep up on my skin all the way to the brim of my neck.

The memory is violently vivid. I notice I stand along side the road as the front ends turns into a flaming mess.

I see a figure jump at the exact moment and hits the ground. He or she begins to roll excessively far.

I could feel the slight fear in my chest as it aches incredibly like I was actually doing it all over again.

I look to my right and notice bodies lined up in the middle of the highway. I could see all of them, it was the team.

I run up like I normally would and scream their names. I run to a stop to see Spencer first. All bloodied and bruised. Then Derek laying next to him, the same way. Then Penelope, JJ, Prentiss, Rossi, and last, but not least, Hotch.

Tears stream down my face as I turn around. I stop in my tracks to see me, laying on the ground. Bloodied and in shock.

I walk up and stare at my own body. "Carrie?" I call out in a faint whisper to myself.

Her eyes look over to the team. "Help...them..Help...him."

I kneel down and instinct carries out as I try to stop the bleeding. "No-you need help first."

"Are-they okay?" She chokes and I shake my head as teardrops fall onto my own cracked skin.

My face is covered in my own blood shed, my clothes torn with blood seeping everywhere.

My throats tightens as I notice I'm being deprived of air. I gasp for air as I feel something warm trickle down my forehead.

My breath stops as my body shakes, lifting my hand up. I press my hand against my forehead and move it down to my vision level.

Blood.

I feel my legs crumple under my weight as I fall to the ground, losing the feeling. My chest tightens quickly and I gasp for air in fright.

My other self stands up with a crooked smile stretching across her face, as she straightens her back unnaturally.

Her red eyes met my icy blue and I froze on the ground as pain burn through my flash. She laughs as I lay myself onto the ground, crushing under the weight of the air and pain.

I gasp as I grab my side as it gushed blood. I look at my side and back at my own face. Her smile creeping down my spine.

"You killed them." She taunts.