Chapter 11

--Here is a new chapter for you all, you are all very welcome and I know it.--

Chapter 11

 The next morning I woke up, I had no idea what to do with myself. What the he- heck was I supposed to do out here? I want to go home but... What will Nate think of me now? 

He probably see's me as a selfish brat after what had happened. I sighed wishing I never freaked like that. My temper sometimes get's the best of me. 

Why have I changed so much? I miss being quite, being able to conceal my feelings. Why is it so much more difficult when he's around? 

I wasn't normal right?

A flash came into my mind of those very words. Those words I thought all that time ago.

I was right... I was so right. I am... Why was I so...

"Different?" A voice asked from behind me.

"Everybody is different my dear... Love, I had the same problem when I was your age..." M-mom, I felt my eyes begin to burn. No... no, no, no!

"M-m-mother?" I asked without turning around, my head was playing tricks on me! I crouched down and covered me ears.

"Y-YOU'RE NOT REAL! T-T-THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!" I was sobbing and choking on muffled words. I could not possibly handle any more of this.

I sat there crouched in a ball unable to speak, I could barely breathe. Why am I having these hallucinations? 

"Leave mother! YOU'RE NOT.... R-really here..." I was so shocked I never want to feel this again...

I heard leaves crunching a few yards away.

"G-g-go... A-away..." I was still trying to breathe inbetween words. 

I was shaking, I was thinking to hard about everything that had happened.

I felt two arms wrap around me in a warm embrace. 

"Emma, please stop..." Him... I felt the warm drops on my shoulder and his cheek brushed against my spine. 

"Stop hurting yourself like this, you're pushing yourself to the bridge of insanity. Don't jump..." He buried his face into my back.

He was... 

"N-Nate?...." I whispered...

"Mmm..." Was his response.

"I-I... love you..." I turned my head around to see his expression. He was smiling, still teary eyed.

"I love you too... So much..." He flipped my body around and hugged me tightly not wanting to let me go.

Truth is, I didn't want to let go either. We just sat like that for what seemed like hours before he finally broke free of my grasp. Then I looked at him curiously, seeing why he pulled away from me like that.

"Can I take you back home....?" He asked me sincerely. I looked at the ground, should I?

"Mmhm..." I mumbled and nodded slowly. The shaking lessened... I think I could speak as usual. I didn't want to run away, it's just my thoughts took over me.

I was recessive and let them get to me. Then again that's who I am, the recessive. Nate was walking forward not speaking aloud. 

Which was not like him... 

"N-Nate?" I said quietly, he slowly looked at me.

"Wh...What's wrong?" I said looking into his eyes.

"You know what I said back there? About the bridge of insanity?" He looked serious all of the sudden. I nodded curiously.

"It... It was in... One of your poems..." He said to me. 

"H-how do you...?" I raised an eyebrow and now I was nervous.

"I... I looked through that notebook on your desk..." My eyes widened and I yanked my hand away from his.

"W-.....Why!?" I shrieked raising my voice a little, I don't even remember writing that poem. That was personal about everything that has happened to me since I was 10! 

"Emma... I didn't know it was that personal until I came to read it... I didn't read all that much, only a few pages..." I was furious.

"A-a few pages.... That could be t-two whole w-weeks in my life! Y-you read through so many p-personal things!" 

"Em--" He tried to mutter out.

"I-I was bullied my whole life... F-for being a little different! I have always been d-different... T-thanks to this!" I shot ice out my hand to hit a tree. Then stormed towards the street.

"Your... Still coming home?" He mumbled surprised. I on the other hand just kept walking. I was very angry with him yes, but that doesn't mean I am going to avoid going home. 

"Fine..." He mumbled. I had a satisfactory grin on my face, seeing he was a little annoyed. Ah the good times. 

When I walked up to the door, I opened it and walked into the kitchen to see Mrs.Dakkor was not in the kitchen as she normally was. I looked around curiously. 

Then walked out of the room seeing Nate wasn't here either. I decided to go up to my room. 

I slowly walked up the stairs feeling drowsy. I yawned and opened my door. Which I found Nate laying on top of my covers asleep. He would.

I-I couldn't lay with him.... Would that be weird? I was just mad... Gosh I have mood swings...

I decided to sit on the bed and see how he would react, so far, not even a breath. I nudged him a little, is he a heavy sleeper? Then I kinda pushed him over so I could lie on my side.

"Your so gullible..." He muttered while putting his arm around me, making me surprisingly comfortable. 

"w-w-w--" He just snuggled into my back causing me to blush. I... I was tired. I just kind of shifted some allowing both of us to be comfortable and closed my eyes.

A little after this, he let out soft breaths that went right past the tip of my ear. It tickled so I was forcing back laughter, I didn't  want to wake him up. So I was trying to think of how I could sleep like this.

I flipped my body around carefully to where I was facing his chest, my face was warm. I was practically cuddling up to him when I fell asleep.