Chapter 6

--Hey guys this is going to be at least two pages XD So you're welcome :3 (This is because of the semi-short chapter last time)--

Chapter 6

When we arrived at the hair-cutters, the women inside automatically greeted us with a warm smile. She was very friendly.

"Hi!" She said and Nate explained everything for me, which I was indeed thankful for. Then I went and got into a chair. I pulled my phone out, to the perfect picture.

"Do you want the style and color or just style?" She asked.

"B-both..." I muttered out.

"Shy?" She asked with a giggle. I hesitated then nodded slightly. As she was working on my hair I saw one of the hair stylist's hitting on Nate. She was pretty too. I just looked down not saying anything. All of the sudden she said loudly.

"Want to go out sometime?" The girl asked in a cute, girly voice.

"U-uhm sorry, I have a girlfriend. She's over there, getting her hair cut." He said pointing at me. My heart was beating rapidly. G-girlfriend? He walked over to me and smiled. My face heated up.

The girl whom Nate rejected snorted at me.

"Her!? Ha. Ugly..." It's as if she was knew what hurt me the worst. I tensed up and looked down.

"Talk about yourself much? Just because I rejected you doesn't mean you have to go on and screw up another person's relationship. Got me?" He said raising his eyebrows. She gasped and stormed out of the shop.

"Don't mind her, she is young and stupid. Overdramatic, yes..." I smiled and forced back a giggle and Nate laughed aloud.

"I am almost done with the cut, then we dye it okay?" She asked.

"Y-yea.'' Well this was either going to be really, really bad. Or really, really good. I just sighed and hoped for the best.

About an hour later we were finished, and Nate was smiling like an idiot at the results. So they had to be good right? I walked over to the first mirror I could find, it was... Perfect. I felt like the me on the inside now. It was a dark red. Unnaturally red and it had black tips where it covered my eyes. I felt like me, finally.

"You look perfect..." He said in awe. I blushed and he laughed and paid for everything.

"Y-you didn't have to.. P-pay...'' I said sternly, he shrugged. He was so, ugh. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the place.

"Where do you want to go now?" He raised an eyebrow at me. I looked around then shrugged.

"I-I don't know..." He laughed. I just kept thinking about how he called me his girlfriend... Did he think so? I want to ask.

"Want to get ice-cream? It's hot..." He said to me.

"Y-yea, but u-uhm.... Do you.... r-really consider me... your... g-girlfriend...?" I asked, then looked away blushing. I saw from the corner of my eye he was blushing too.

"Uhm... O-only if you don't mind it..." He looked away, and he called me introspective! I giggled.

"T-talk about shy...I-I don't mind..." I looked at his face, which was now lit up.

"Really!?" He practically shrieked, I nodded. He suddenly hugged me very tightly. I didn't know what to do! I hugged him back, but lightly. He pulled away just a little, his arms were still wrapped around my waist. I left my arms around his neck.

He was officially my b-boyfriend s-so.... I can kiss him now, r-right? I got all jittery. He leaned down and I felt the soft pressure on my lips. I wasn't exactly sure how to kiss a boy but... I think this was going well. I kissed him back softly.