Chapter 3

--Hey guys! Interesting chapter :3--

Chapter 3

I called him, thinking he would not answer. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey!" He says happy

"H-hi..." I say still choking on my sobs.

"Emma? What happened!?" He had this tone of worry in his voice.

"..." I couldn't say anything.

"Emma!?" He was so....

"H-hang on..." I hung up and sent him the picture of me crying with the blood dripping down my face. As I sent the message... It showed he read it. I soon got a call from him.

"Em... Who did that to you...?" He was very serious. I couldn't lie.

"M-my d-d-dad" His breathing became heavy. He hung up. What was he going to do. The ice line hasn't melted. I cannot move. I just sat there for fifteen minutes until I heard banging on the door. I tensed up. Nate.

My father opened the door, silence.

"Your my daughters 'friend'? What do you see in that?" He was so awful.

"I see a lot in her, she's not a thing she is a person." I could hear just by listening to his voice, that his teeth were clenched.

"That murderer is not a person I should have sent her off to an orphanage the day she killed." He spat at Nate.

"She is NOT a murderer, your DAUGHTER was in the accident with her! Your careless, refusing the truth." He was rude.

"Who do you have to tell son? Get the fuck out of my house!!" My father yelled.

"NO! YOU TREAT HER LIKE CRAP FOR A F-FREAKING STUPID REASON!!! I AM TAKING HER AND ALL OF HER BELONGINGS AND NEVER COMING BACK!" I heard Nate storm up the stairs to get me. He was serious?

"FINE WITH ME!! TAKE THAT BITCH!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. I began to sob once more. I hate him. Nate opened my door and looked around. He saw me then rushed over to me pulling me into his arms. He squeezed me then let go. He opened my closet and was digging for a suitcase. He pulled out a black one with skulls on it.

"Em... Put anything you cannot live without in here... I am getting you out of here," He said in a soft voice. I stood and began to back all of my gothic clothing... What? Despise my looks I am pretty awesome. I walked over and grabbed a small dragon stuffed animal that my mom had bought me when I was little. I smiled and perched it into my bag. I walked over to the desk grabbing my mini-laptop and chargers of the sort.

I also grabbed my writing notebook, my pencil case, other things. Then I walked over to the door and made my way to the bathroom. Tooth paste, toothbrush, soaps... I walked out of the restroom and back to my room grabbing my combat boots converse and flats. I shoved them into the bag.

Before walking out I looked at my room. I would never come back. I stuck my finger out and pointed at the wall. Unaware I was actually doing this. I ended up writing on the wall:

Goodbye...

I staggered then leaned against the wall. I breathed heavily and walked away. I saw Nate resting by the stairs. He looked over to meet my gaze. He cupped his hand over my cheek as I came over to him.

"Let's go Em..." He grabbed my hand and took me down the steps. He put his hand on the doorknob. I made him let go of my hand. I turned around, my father was on the couch. I breathed out.

"Goodbye daddy," I didn't stutter. I wasn't afraid of him anymore. His face suddenly softened but he refused to look away from the television.

I nodded towards Nate and he opened the door, leading me outside. I stopped waiting for him.