Chapter 8

--You should go read my friend's story @spade0012 *wink wink*--

Chapter 8

It couldn't be right? I rushed to change and brush my hair. If my father was down there... Oh no... I put socks on because the tile was probably cold downstairs.

When I finally looked decent, I made my way down the steps only to see my father and Nate arguing with Mrs. Dakkor on the couch.

"Give MY DAUGHTER back to me!" Father yelled, his face was red. Really red, this was bad.

"She doesn't want to go back TO YOU!" Nate yelled just as frustrated back at him. I stepped out to where the both of them could see me. Nate looked sorrowful and my dad looked just plain angry.

"How dare YOU leave me on my own! You have NO RIGHT! I am your FATHER and you will LISTEN TO ME! You're just a SICK MURDERER, a pathetic BRAT who thinks she can run away with ROMEO!" His voice boomed against the floor. Echoing throughout the whole house.

"I left for a reason daddy, your stupid ring left a scar on my cheek. You didn't treat me fairly, just like a slave. You didn't care about me or love me. After mother died you blamed everything on me! I like it better here. Mrs. Dakkor is so kind to me, more like a parent that you could ever be!" I spat the words out at him one after the other. Not stuttering at all, which surprised me.

My dad went silent and Nate walked over to me.

"That was the most I have ever, in my whole time knowing you, heard you say." I smiled at him and he chuckled.

"Get out of this bus boy. Emma you ARE coming home with me. Now." He reached out to grab me but Nate grabbed my father's wrist.

"I don't want to go with you dad, this is home." I have never been this rude to him. Everything I was saying was most certainly true though.

"Let go of my wrist boy." My father looked as if he had just murdered a man right now. Then Mrs. Dakkor stepped in.

"You are in MY household and you will NOT speak to my son that way. I think it would be best if you left now." Nate's mother stated escorting him to the door. He didn't say a word the whole time.

I took a deep breath and fell to the floor. When you have speaking problems it's really hard not to stutter.

"You okay? I have never heard you say that much." He looked truly concerned.

"Y-yea... I-I'm fine Nate..." Honestly.... I felt like dying. I am really proud of myself for standing up to him but... I don't even know.

"Okay...." He gave me a warning glance. I just rolled my eyes at him. Then he walked out of the room.

My mind was still trying to process what happened with my dad. Where did that come from? That... That wasn't me. Then Mrs.Dakkor walked in the door.

"Honey are you alright? I'm so glad you enjoy it here. I wouldn't ever have you live with him..." She hugged me, I gently hugged her back. She actually cared about me, this was so great. I thanked her quietly and walked up the steps.

It was still early in the morning, my 'father' had to come at that hour! I sighed loudly and went to my laptop. I began searching thee interwebs. Ha, interwebs.

I was obviously really bored because I was looking up random pictures. Then I clicked on some random link, it took forever to load.

It had an image...

My eyes widened and I shrieked. It was of my wall at my dad's house. My goodbye message. There was a caption at the bottom. Reading:

My so called daughter killed her own mother with this satanic magic! If you ever find a girl named Emma Kimlek call the police automatically. Have her sent away. No one needs people like this. This. Is. EVIL. She needs to die, to be executed.

I ran and opened my door and began banging on Nate's, he opened it and I grabbed his hand pulling him into my room. I slammed and locked my door.

"E-Emma! What's wrong?!" I pushed him over to the computer. He read over everything over and over. He looked at me in complete shock. He scrolled down the page.

There was a picture of me. A clear picture of me, the old me. With normal red hair. I hated her. I walked over to the small laptop and threw it clear across the room, smashing it to bits.

I was sobbing. I didn't want to die. I didn't want to be put in prison. I fell into the glass on the floor cutting my hands open.

"Emma! It will be alright!" He pulled me up and into him.

"We will figure this out..." I pushed him away.

"W-what... I-i-if we don't?! T-t-then I die!" My hands had blood dripping from them. Im a mess. I just killed my laptop...

"We will, Emma! I WON'T let you die over some stupid false accusations... I can't loose you..." I've never seem him cry before. Yet here Nate was, sobbing. Over me.

----DONT KILL ME THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG!! I felt like that was a good place to end...----