Chapter 7

--Yup yup :3 Next chapter is a go! I hope you all enjoy...--

Chapter 7

I still wasn't sure exactly what was happening, but I knew Nate would help.... Right? Wait a second, I do not think I have ever used my powers that much in such little time it has only been three days. Does using my power really make me that weak?

I fluttered my eyes open to reveal I was now in a hospital bed. I looked around at everything and discovered my room was completely white. Everything was always so plain and.... I sighed.

A nurse walked in and came over to me.

"Miss Emma, how are you feeling? Do you want your boyfriend in here? He waited here all night for you." She gave me a weak smile, he was probably annoying them. I nodded a little, she drifted away out into the hallway.

A few minutes later Nate came into the room and went in straight for a hug.

"Emma!? Are you all right?! How are you feeling?!" He bombarded me with questions and held onto me ever so tightly. I hugged him back.

"Y-yea....I-I'm fine..." I buried my face into his shoulder, what had happened.

"B-but... W-what happened...?" He looked down at the blanket that was currently covering my body. Then back up to my face.

"You passed out after you showed me, you stumbled backward and hit your head..." He looked so worried for me. I went back in to hug him.

"O-oh.... I-it's okay Nate.... I'll be fine...." He looked at the nurse...

"When can I take her home?" He gave her a puppy dog look.

"Uhm I will ask the doctor Hun okay?" She hurried out of the room. Then once she had left Nate faced back towards me.

"Thank you Emma..." He whispered to me, my eyes widened.

"F-for.... what?" I looked at him.

"For trusting me, for caring about me. I'm so glad I met you..." T-that was no need to thank me.

"N-Nate! I-I could thank you f-for so much more. S-stop thanking me... please..." He smiled at me. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve any of it!

I pushed away from him and stood up, my head was spinning. I wasn't sure what to think anymore. I was having such awful thoughts about myself. People don't like me. I'm too shy, too stupid, too ugly.

"E-Emma? What's wrong?" He was so confused.

"W-w-why... d-do you care?" I looked at him curiously. I honestly wanted to know. He looked at me as if he was really hurt.

"Emma..." He walked up to me and cupped my cheeks into his hands.

"I love you..." Then he kissed me again. This one was so much different, it was filled with so much passion. H-he said he loved me... My own father didn't love me. I was crying without even realizing it. Tears were pouring from my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I couldn't be more happy. He pulled away for air.

"It's okay Emma..." He gave me one of his famous big toothy smiles, I giggled.

Then the nurse came back into the room.

"You may take Miss Emma home," she smiled at us. What a nice lady... Nate grabbed my clothes set them on the bed next to me and left the room. I sighed time to get dressed then, I slipped on my clothes and opened the door.

Looking around I didn't see Nate anywhere. I was about to call out his name when he swooped me off of the ground and carried me bridal style. My face heated up as people began watching us with curiosity. He gave a little laugh at my reaction.

"Blushing? Haha."  I looked away quickly. He was so evil sometimes. 

"C-can you p-put me down now?" I looked at the ground. 

"I don't want to." He stated, I rolled my eyes at him. So? I didn't like to be carried...

I crossed my arms as we walked inside his.... Our house. His mother was inside.

"Aw... Young love!" She kissed Nate on the cheek and smiled at me warmly. I blushed as she said the word love. Nate did too, ha I saw him. I almost jumped up and down as he put me on the floor. I really dislike being picked up. 

I thanked Nate for taking me out and went up to my room. I was really tired for some reason and didn't want to do anything else really. So I got into some pajama's and went to lay down. I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Everthing went wrong in that so called dream. It was a nightmare.

~In The Nightmare~

I was chained up and in pain.

"Your powers are ruining us!" A man screamed and slapped me. 

"Doing no good for us!" A different man screamed hitting me with a baseball bat. I was beaten and bruised and bleeding. 

I tried to speak but nothing was coming out. Anger, frustration ran through my vains.

"You should've died..." I was done.

"SHUT UP! You deserve to die by the way you are treating me, this is ILLEGAL! You... YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK!" I stood and kicked one of the men in the face barely able to move due to the chains on my arms. I was breathing heavily I side kicked the other man in the leg causing him to fall over.

"See people like YOU don't deserve to be here, murderer..." My eyes widened in surprise. D-daddy?

~Ended~

I woke up... What was that!? My daddy wouldn't... Okay maybe.... I realized I was sweating. Man I hate my mind sometimes... it got so annoying. Whatever I decided to brush it off. Maybe it was just.... I don't even know anymore... I got up and was about to open the door.

I heard a crash and a scream downstairs. Then I heard what sounded like a man's voice. What the...?