Chapter 9

--yup yup new chapter *dances* You are proud do not lie to this perfect face. Ha no. Oh I want to thank all the people who read this story and my continuous fans. I am so lucky to be getting my book this popular! I thought I was going to be a nobody but, you guys are making this experience a whole lot better. Thank you.--

Chapter 9

I wanted nothing more than to hold him right now. He was crying, woah. I walked close to him pulling his hand from his face. 

"D-don't cry... For me..." He looked at me as a well of tears came from his eyes. I reached up and wiped them away. His face was so red.

"Emma..." He looked me straight in the eyes.

"If your father were to take you away.... I couldn't control myself..." I've never seen a boy cry before. I began to cry as well.

"I-I-I..." I couldn't say a word, he was so...

"E-Emma..." He studied my face, then smiled at me. He gave a little chuckle as well.

"W-W-What...?" Why was he laughing.

"You are so adorable..." I began to blush uncontrollably, he kept laughing his heart out. I crossed my arms. His eyes were still red from crying.

"W-whatever..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Hah..." He let out a deep breath.

"J-just... Don't c-cry for me." I was keeping my gaze away from his.

Apparently I had looked away for too long so he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder.

"Wah!" I let out a little yelp. He ran out of the room and out the door letting the sunlight flow across my skin. I didn't have my sweatshirt.

I was laughing, it was stupid but I was having fun. I pinched his stomach which caused him to trip.

"O-ouch.." I said in-between laughs. He fell and I am in serious pain, at the moment none of it bothers me. His laughter was so joyful. I was always the most happy when I was around him. It was weird even knowing about my power, he never cared. Sure it kind of backfired when I first ahd showed him...

"Emma!" I snapped my attention towards Nate. 

"W-what?" I muttered out.

"I have been trying to get your attention for like three minutes!'' He said annoyed. I rolled my eyes at him.

"O-oh yes because... That's forever." He chuckled a bit at my remark.

"It is..." He dragged on the word is. I giggled a bit.

"S-stupid..." My head began to hurt. I sighed, I hate headache's.

"What's wrong?" Nate asked still smiling.

"N-nothing... Just a-a headache." I said sitting up, wincing as the blood rushed to my head.

"You need medicine?" He said to me looking at my face. I shook my head slightly.

"N-no... It'll go away..." I stood up, he stood up as well, rather quickly.

"Maybe you should lay down..." He took my hand and walked me to the door. It was as if I could hear my heartbeat pound into my skull. This was so painful. Is it from my father? Stutter... Oh.

Frost began emerging from my hands at my pain. I am pretty sure Nate noticed because he picked me up bridal style, he knows I hate this. It did feel good to be off my feet though. I leaned my head against his chest as he walked up the stairs.

As he pushed the door open he lay me down onto the bed and turned on the ceiling fan. He was so helpful. I shifted and tried to get myself somewhat comfortable. Nate never left the room, he wanted to make sure nothing happened.

"Do you need anything...?" He finally asked breaking this silence he had amongst himself. I looked upon him with half closed eyes.

"W-water?" I wasn't exactly positive, but it might help... I was not to sure.

"Okay... Emma..." That warning tone again, he really cared for my health and well being. Gosh, he reminded me of my mother. The faded memories. It hurts to reminisce about the past but it helps me to not forget about the little knowledge I have of my wonderful mother.

As I was thinking about how Nate's personality reminded me of my mother, a picture of her popped into my mind.

Her brown curly hair was always short a little below her shoulder frame. Her gorgeous white teeth complimenting her lips. Her pale white skin. Everything was perfect about my mother. 

I began to tear up. I miss her so much. She taught me everything when I was a kid, my father... Was actually kind to me then. He didn't accuse me of unnecessary crimes.

My mother was kind to everyone, even if they were cruel, nasty people. She didn't let anything affect her, no matter what.

I was so different from her. I wanted to be just like my mom. I didn't ask to be shy, or self-conscious. My dad created this, the girl I was. The little red-head girl who though everything my father said was right.

I, even now, am frustrated at the girl I was. She gave in to every little thing! I have said it once and I'll say it again.

I kept the frost from pouring out, I was so fed up. I hated the person I once was. I hate her, I hate her, I hate her.

"I am so done..." Just as I had said that Nate walked into the room.