Chapter 17

Edwards POV
The second half of our date was a surprise. I really hoped she would like the beach because that was where I was taking her. The timing was perfect because the sun would be setting soon, the water would still be warm, and we could just have alone time. As I looked at Bella she was looking out the window probably taking in the view. Everything around us was so nostalgic and homey. London has become my second home now and it's a really lovely place to get to know someone. Everyone in London is really friendly and there is always something new to go see.

I figure we are almost at the beach because I can see people walking around with shorts and bikins on and I can smell the salt water from a mile away. I look to Bella and she doesn't seem to expect anything. She would never guess that we would go to the beach dressed up like we are. But, I had Alice pack extra clothes for us specifically for this part of the date. I just really hope she enjoys this because I want her to feel welcome with my family and I. I know it's pretty hard on her for having to leave her family and in such a short amount of time become accustomed to a new one. It's so much pressure on her for having to get married to me, become the next queen, be a student, and have fun at the same time. I know how it feels to be in her shoes and I wouldn't wish this type of hardship on anyone.
*~*~*~*~*~
Soon enough, I can see the ocean in view and we are pulling up by the deck.

"We're here!" I exclaim
"We're going to the beach?" she asked surprisedly
"Yea why not, seems fun" I said nonchalantly
"Fun, this will be amazing, but I don't have anything to wear." she says with a cute pouty face.
"Oh right, about that, I had Alice pack us some extra clothes for this in particular."
"No way, Edward this is so exciting" Bella practically squealed with a look of excitement.
"I know, so grab a bag and get your ass out the car so we can get dressed" I laughed and got out of the car with Bella following my lead.

We walked over to the private bathrooms to put on our swim suits. I basically sped to put my swim trunks on so I wouldn't leave Bella waiting. I ran out of the bathroom and looked around to find Bella. I knocked on her bathroom to see if she was in there but got no response. I started panicking because I didn't want to lose her, I couldn't lose her. I ran around the restroom building to the beach and that's when I saw her. She was strolling down the waterfront in her swimsuit with the sunset hitting her perfectly. I took my phone out and took a picture of her as I wanted to remember this picture forever.

After I took the picture I sneakily ran up behind her and swooped her off her feet. She screamed until she realized it was me and then began laughing. She wouldn't be laughing when she realized what I was about to do.

I continued walking with her in my arms until the water was right around my torso.

"Edward what are you doing?" She squealed as I started going in circles to build momentum.

"Oh nothing" I said slyly with a smirk on my face.

I'm assuming she figured out what I was about to do because she started thrashing in my arms and at that very moment I threw her out of my arms and into the water.  I started laughing so hard my stomach hurt as I was waiting for her to come back up.

But she didn't.

As I realized how long she was underwater, I dived down after her to look for her.

But I couldn't find her.

I came back up for air and when I did I got splashed with a big wave. I looked behind me and there was Bella laughing her ass off as I was panicking for her safety.

She was laughing so hard she wasn't paying attention so I splashed her with some water. She stood in the water which was about shoulder high to her in disbelief. We both burst out in laughter and it started a complete water war. We kept splashing each other and pushing each other under the water. She started trying to run from me which was really hard considering she was so short in deeper water. We both ended up running to the shore and collapsed in the shallow water in a full fit of giggles.

As our laughter died down we ended up watching the sunset with her head leaning on my shoulder. She then turned her head to look at me.

"This date was so incredible, thank you" she spoke softly, her eyes lighting up as she spoke.

"Your very welcome, I am honored to take a beautiful women such as yourself on a date" I grinned down at her.

She smiled back and we just looked longingly into each others eyes. I took the chance to lean in and kiss her and she didn't pull away.

This kiss was something I couldn't explain. It wasn't fireworks, no it was more than that. This kiss felt more nostalgic, like this was where I was meant to be. Holding her in my arms, lips touching ever so slightly was where I wanted to be and I could tell she wanted to be here too.

Authors Note
I'm the shittiest writer ever, I know you guys are upset at me and I can't blame you. I've read all of you guys' messages and comments so don't think I've been ignoring you because I haven't. At this point I still don't know what to do, but I'm really sorry. I love you guys and all the support. Thank You So Muchhh❤️