Chapter:4

Bella's POV
I went back into the closet and picked out a short strapless lace like white dress that had white flowers on it. I also picked out a pair of satin white flats. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and let it fall. I then did my make up. I used light blush, mascara, and eye liner. When I was finished I heard a knock at the door thinking it was Alice, I opened it and in actuality it was Edward dressed in a tux. I slammed the door in his face and just stood there in shock. I took a deep breath to calm myself and opened the door again. Edward smiled and held his hand out to me. I just looked at it and walked away.
"Wait Bella." he grabbed my wrist to stop me.
"What"
"Are you feeling ok?" He asked.
"Yes I'm perfectly fine."
"Well you look stunning."
"Thanks" I said trying to stop myself from blushing.

We walked into the dining room and everyone was already seated.

"Edward, Bella nice of us to join us!" Carlisle exclaimed. I just mumbled hello and sat in a seat next to Alice then Edward sat across from me. The waiters then brought out salad. I just picked at my food not really paying attention to much.
"You're not hungry Bella?" Edward asked.

"No, I don't have much of an appetite, may I be excused?"

I didn't wait for anyone to say anything I just got up and left. I ran to my room crying and curled up on the bed.

Edwards POV

I got dressed for dinner, then I walked down the hall to Bella's room. I knocked on the door and she opened it just to slam it in my face. I heard her take a deep breath then she opened the door again. I held my hand out to her and she just looked and walked away. When we finally made our way to the dining room my father greeted us. Bella sat next to Alice and I sat across from her. After about 5 minutes of small talk the waiters brought out salad. I seen Bella just picking at her salad not really eating it.
"You're not hungry Bella?"

"No I don't have much of an appetite, may I be excused?" Bella asked.

Then she ushered out of the room. I was about to go after her but mother told me to give her time. When dinner was finally over I went to my room and changed into sweat pants and a T-shirt. I walked to Bella's room and I could already hear her sobbing. I knocked and she didn't answer. So I knocked again. It took her a minute but she finally opened the door. She still had on her dress and her mascara was running and her eyes were red.
"What do you want? " she asked sounding irritated.

"Well I came to talk to you and she if you were alright, may I come in?"
She walked to the side and let me in I went to sit on the couch.

"Umm..let me get myself cleaned up."

I couldn't help but feel bad for her because it's partially my fault for taking her away from her family. Hopefully we can be friends and one day maybe more.

She came back out 10 minutes later wearing shorts and a tank top. Her hair was put into a ponytail and she washed all the make up off her face. She looked good without make up. She sat on the other couch crossing her legs.

"So what do we have to talk about?" she asked dully

"I just wanted to explain house rules and other things." I responded

"Ok shoot."

"Breakfast is at 7:15 on the dot everyday. Lunch is at 12 noon, and dinner is at 6 every night. We don't have every meal as a family but those are the times food will be ready. If you want a snack in the middle of the day you may go to the kitchen and there is an assortment of treats. Curfew is at 12 and if you're going to be late for some reason call someone. That's pretty much it, the maids and butlers usually do all of the cleaning."

"Okay that's not as bad as I thought it was going to be, I'm just worried about getting lost."

"Oh would you like a tour of the castle?"

"Yeah that would be nice." She said assuringly.