Chapter 14

Bella's POV

My alarm clock woke me up the next morning reminding me of all of last nights events and the events of the last two weeks. I'm Bella Swan soon to be Queen of Monaco, and wife of soon to be King Edward. I go to boarding school in England and I'm not sure how to feel about all of this. I mentally groaned and got up ready to face another day. Apparently I was up a little too early because Alice and Rosalie were still asleep. I took the time to pick out a cute outfit that fit the warm weather, made me look cute, but without looking hoeish. So I chose a pair of high waisted shorts, a white crop top, a long sweater, and my black and white converse. I laid my clothes out and went to take a shower taking the time to wash my hair. I blow dried and straightened my hair so it's pin straight and my highlights are very noticeable. When I got out the shower Rose and Alice were up and getting ready for the day. When we were all dressed we were in the bathroom sitting at separate counters doing our make up. I kept mines light today only applying mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. By the time we were ready it was 8 o'clock and the guys were picking us up in fifteen minutes so we could have breakfast and tour around the campus. For some reason I was really excited to see Edward which reminded me about the text he sent me last night. I grabbed my phone off the desk and read the message.

Goodnight Beautiful, Sweet Dreams

x Edward

He was really sweet and that just made me more excited to see him. 

"Whats got you smiling so hard?" Alice asked. "Oh, nothing" I said quickly dismissing her. I didn't exactly want to tell them that I had feelings for Edward because then there is the possibility of them going back and telling Edward and I kinda have this playing hard to get thing going on so I really don't need that right now. 

"It's probably Edward, she's totally obsessed with him." Rosalie snickered. "I am not, I'm playing hard to get." 

"So you admit you like him." Alice said

"I didn't say that."

 "Ah but you implied it." Rosalie commented

"Yea you can't play hard to get if you don't have feelings for him." Alice explained

"That literally defeats the whole purpose of playing hard to get." Rosalie chimed in

"When did I ask for an entire lecture about playing hard to get?" 

"When you decided not to admit your feelings for Edward."

After that stupid discussion about playing hard to get there was a knock at the door.

"Do not bring this up at all, after I open this door." I said demandingly

"Whatever, you say, little Miss Hard To Get" Rosalie said sarcastically

Finally I could escape from Rose and Alice tormenting me over Edward. I went to open the door and Edward was on the other side.

"Hey" he said, his minty breath hitting me, making me internally moan.

"Hey" I responded not really sure what to say next

We stood there staring at each other. I don't know why we always do that but it just felt right.

"Are you guys gonna stand there staring at each other all morning or let me in?" Jasper spoke from behind Edward.

I felt a crimson blush creep up my neck and looked away from Edward, letting them both in.

"Hey, guys where is Emmett?" Rosalie asked. "Asleep in his room, he decided not to get up the morning." Jasper responded with a smirk. "Ugh I'm gonna kill him." Rose responded grabbing her purse and door key.
"Jasper give me your room key, we'll meet you guys at breakfast." she said rushing out the door.

"Ok then I guess its just us for now, are you guys ready." Jasper said. "Yea, let me just grab my purse and we can go." I responded.

I grabbed my purse and took one last look in the mirror before leaving. While we were walking to the cafe, Edward and Alice were pointing to things and telling me what they were. I realized this school and campus was really big, I could easily get lost. The entire time we were walking all eyes were on us. People were whispering, giggling, staring, and drooling over the royal family. We were all dressed really casual today so I don't know why everyone was staring. Alice wore an orange ombre dress that stopped mid thigh, which made her legs look long, a jean jacket, and white sandals. Jasper wore a blue tank top with white shorts and blue and white vans. Edward wore a no sleeve button up shirt that showed off his defined biceps, with shorts and white vans. I literally drooled over Edwards biceps. We finally made it to a big building, that I'm assuming is the cafe. It wasn't too crowded because it was still sort of early so we all found a nice table to sit in while going over the menu. The cafe had a nice restaurant feel to it and there were students as servers and hostess'. I looked over the menu which had about every breakfast food known to man. I couldn't decide on what I wanted everything just sounded so delicious. After a while a hostess came over asking for our drinks, I ordered a strawberry lemonade, and everyone else ordered theirs and Alice ordered for Rose and Emmett. 

After a while Rose and Emmett got here, Emmett looking like a walking zombie. I'm guessing Rosalie literally had to drag him out of bed to get here. The way the table was set up, the girls were on one side and the guys were on the other. And we all sat across from our "significant other" I guess you could say. So of course I ended up sitting across from Edward. 

The hostess came back ready to take our orders and I still wasn't exactly sure what I wanted yet. Everyone was saying their orders and it was finally my turn and I glanced at the menu one last time before making my decision.

"Um, okay can I get a 4 stack of pancakes extra syrup, with 3 pieces of bacon and 2 pieces of sausage, another side of scrambled eggs, and 2 biscuits with extra butter." "Oh and can I have a refill on my lemonade." I spoke quickly trying not to mess up or change my mind. After I ordered I smiled at the hostess and gave her my menu. While everyone else looked at me like I had two heads. 

"I see Bella here is a tad bit hungry." Emmett laughed. "Everything on the menu sounded good so I just got a little taste of everything." I blushed. "It's okay Bella, we all did that our first time coming here, we practically had an entire Thanksgiving feast." Rosalie said easing my embarrassment. While we waited for our food we just conversed and I met a few of everyone's friends. Finally the food came and oh my gosh, it looked so delicious my mouth was practically watering. The pancakes were so fluffy we the perfect amount of syrup and the bacon and sausage looked to die for, and the biscuits were so soft and buttery. When the waitress put my plate down I didn't hesitate before I started digging into my food. It tasted almost as good as it looked. In the midst of me devouring my food I had to remind myself that I was technically a princess so I did have to act like one. But the way this food tasted made you want to turn into a total  caveman and eat like you never ate before. Everyone around me chuckled at my first time eating. I never would have thought school food could taste this good. I knew I would have to work this off later. 

After we finished our food we all argued over who would pay the bill. The guys wanted to be gentleman and pay for it, but I wanted to pay for it since I ate the most, but Rose and Alice wanted to split it and not have me pay for it because it was my first time here. So to sum up that entire argument we all ended up splitting the bill. We left the cafe and walked around campus a little more while the sun was shinning perfectly making this a perfect start to my day. 

Authors Note

Helloo My Beautiful Wattpad Readers. I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever, I know you guys have been waiting to read this and I'm being a horrible author. But I want to thank you guys for the votes, views, and comments. I read every single comment and I do think about my readers a lot. So right now I have 8.52k views hopefully we can make 10k soon. 

Next thing I wanted to do was start interacting with my viewers so for this chapter if anybody even reads my authors note comment your favorite song and maybe I'll reply just for fun. SO thanks again for supporting me and encouraging me to continue writing.