Chapter 11

Edwards POV

I honestly couldn't wait for the girls to get home. I missed Bella a lot. All I've been thinking about since they left is the kiss and the almost kiss.  She probably doesn't even like me, why would she, we took her from her home and practically forced her to be our future queen. But if she doesn't like me, why did she kiss me? I love the way her soft pink lips feel against mine, I love how she acts shy sometimes and then other times she can be herself, I love every single curve accustomed to her body, I love those beautiful brown eyes that I can just lose myself in, I love her smile, and her blush, and her personality. She is so beautiful, inside and out, little does she know, I'm slowly falling in love with her. My Bella.

Bella's POV

The drive back to the castle was mostly quiet considering Rose and Alice were both knocked out cold in their seats. We finally got back "home" and I didn't have the heart to wake them so I had Emmett and Jasper carry them upstairs while Edward and I got the bags. I'm not going to say it to him but I missed him a lot while we were gone even though we were only gone a few hours. 

"How was your trip?" Edward asked

"It was good everyone here is so polite." I smiled 

"Your hair is pretty, I like the color."

"Thanks, I was hoping you'd like it."

"I thought you were getting your makeup or whatever done."

"Yea, we went to the studio and it was a hot mess so we left. I guess we won't be getting our make up done at this rate." I sighed

"You don't need make up, your beautiful without it." I blurted out

"Thanks" I blushed carrying in the last couple of bags.

We took the last bags into my room and laid them on my bed. After a minute we just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say. He was fiddling with his hands when I spoke up.

"I'm gonna get in the uh, shower." I said more like a question then a statement

"Oh ok, sure, sorry I'll just go" he said gesturing towards the door.

I took a moment to breath and recollect my thoughts. It felt like there was some unknown tension in the air. Maybe it was because I was nervous for school tomorrow or maybe I just get nervous around Edward. Hopefully it's the first one. I took a much needed deep breath and got ready for a shower. I turned the water on making sure it was just the right temperature. I stepped in and sighed and the perfectly warm water. I used my strawberry scented body wash to wash my body and just stood there under the water for a while. I sighed when the water started getting cold and I realized I needed to get out. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower grabbing a towel from the rack, wrapping my body up. I walked to my closet and threw on some sweats and put my hair in a messy bun. I jumped in my bed and turned the TV on watching some unknown channel. Soon enough I began to fall deeper and deeper into sleep.