Chapter 16

Above is Bella's date dress. I tried to keep it classy but youthful. It took me forever to literally find the perfect dress. Send me your feedback on the dress, I hope you guys like it because I'm totally in love with it. 

Bella's POV

I had gotten into the shower and washed and condition my hair thoroughly leaving my hair and body squeaky clean. I got out and dried off then got into a robe so I could let Alice and Rose attack me. Rosalie immediately began blow drying my hair while Alice was picking out the perfect outfit for me. Rose gave me a side part, straightened my hair and added loose curls on the ends. She put setting spray in my hair so my hair would stay super bouncy. 

"Okay, your whole outfit is laid out and let me say, I did a fabulous job!" Alice squealed"

"Ok makeup time!" Rose announced

"Let's contour her face" Alice said

Then Alice and Rose started discussing where each thing would go on my face and how much, and a bunch of other foolishness.

"Hey guys, you're not contouring my face at all, that's way too much makeup for me." I stated calmly

"But Bella you're going on a date with Edward, you have to look your absolute best on your first date." Alice said

"Who said this was my first date?" I replied annoyed

"We just assumed, considering you said you've never had a boyfriend." Rose said.

"Okay it is but I still don't won't my face contoured." I stated

"So what do you want exactly?" Rose said upset

"Ok, I guess you can do the fake lashes, smokey eye, lipstick, and eyeliner." I said looking in the mirror trying to envision myself with all of that.

"I call dibs on doing her lashes." Alice chimed in

"Okay lets get to work we don't have a lot of time." Rose huffed

-------

After 20 minutes of horrendously getting my makeup done I was finally ready to put on my dress. My lips were a bright sexy red, I had a black smokey eye, and the eye lashes were full and cute I hope she didn't pick out a dress that was too really because knowing Alice she would just pick whatever she thought was sexy. I walked into my room to see a beautiful long red dress hanging on the back of my door. It was clearly completely backless and it flowed out a the bottom. On my bed was a stick on bra which was much needed since the dress was backless and some matching lace underwear. There was a pair of black platform heels and a matching black clutch. I put on my undergarments and then stepped into the dress. Alice zipped it up and then I looked in the mirror. I looked completely different. I felt so beautiful. My hair looked bouncy and full of life and make up made me look incredibly sexy especially with the red lipstick. I felt like a completely different person. I felt fierce, and beautiful, and for once I actually feel happy. 

While we adding the finishing touches to my look there was a knock at the door. Alice went to answer it while I grabbed my purse and phone. I looked in the mirror once more before heading out into the living room. I looked up and seen Edward. He looked gorgeous if that's even a good word to describe him. He had on a black tux with a matching red tie and it looks like he tried to tame his messy hair to no avail. We looked like we were going to prom. As if on cue Alice came out with her camera ready to take pictures. After half an hour of boring pictures Edward and I finally left.