Chapter:3

Edward tried to make small talk with me a couple times during the trip but I ignored him. "When we got off the plane there will be a lot of paparazzi, so brace yourself." We were walking off the plane and Edward interlocked his fingers with mine. I was about to pull away and he told me to just go with it. We got off and the paparazzi were coming from every angle. All I saw was flashing cameras and a lot of shouting. I clutched to Edwards side even more so I wouldn't get lost in all of the confusion. We were almost at another limo when I felt my lungs starting to close. I couldn't breathe then all I seen was black.

»»»»»»5 hours later««««««

I woke up to a pounding headache. I blinked my eyes open and the lights were bright. I groaned and rolled over, assuming I was on a bed. I then remembered all the events that took place and started to cry. "What's wrong Bella, why are you crying?" Edward asked.
"Because I dont want to be here, I never wanted this now leave me alone!!!" I yelled.
A hurt expression went across his face and he left the room. I took a deep breath and looked around. I was in a very big bedroom. There was a nightstand next to the bed that was white. I got out of the bed and looked around. There was a big white desk at one end of the room and 2 drawers at the other. I turned the corner and there was 2 white couches that faced a crystal clear coffee table. There was an entertainment system in front of the room. There were 2 big speakers on the side of the TV and a DVD player, VCR, and stereo lined on a shelf. I went back to the bedroom and there were two doors. I opened the first one and it was a gigantic walk in closet that was fully stocked. There were rows and rows of shoes ranging from flats, to sneakers, and heels. I looked at the clothes and they were all my size. I looked in the other room and it was a huge bathroom. There was a big bath tub on one side of the room and a shower in the corner. There was a long counter that was stocked with make up products. This room was amazing, so modern. But I couldn't like it, I couldn't show that in anyway I liked this place. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were puffy and red from crying. My mascara was running and I look totally wretched. I grabbed a face towel and cleaned my face. I looked better but my eyes were still red. I realized I was still wearing the same dress from earlier. I went into the closet and got a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. I took a long relaxing shower that was much needed. I then got dressed and dried my hair. I went to sit in the living room when someone knocked on the door. I answered it and it was Alice. "Hi Bella I was checking to see if you were okay." I looked her up and down before I replied. "Yea I'm fine, just a panic attack it happens all the time."
"Well okay, umm we're having a family dinner in an hour that you have to attend, so I was wondering if you needed help getting ready."
"No I'm capable of getting ready myself." I said coldly.
"Ok, maybe next time, well anyway my boyfriend and Emmett's girlfriend are going to be there so you can meet them."
"Yea, thanks anyway." I replied and shut the door in her face.