Chapter 12

Bella's POV

I was awoken to the sound of my annoying alarm signaling that it was time for me to get up. It was 6am and our flight left at 9am. I groaned and rolled out of my bed falling straight to the floor groaning even louder. I got off the floor throwing my robe on and leaving my bedroom heading for the dining room for our early breakfast. Once I got there everybody looked like zombies still groaning from the lack of sleep. I didn't want Edward to see me like this, I had bags under my eyes, and dry drool stuck to my face. It's going to take a hell of a lot of make up to get these bags from under my eyes. I glanced around the room and Alice's hair was sticking up in every direction, Rosalie's hair was in a saggy ponytail, Jasper was drooling, Edward had his eyes closed, and Emmett's face was face down in a bowl of oatmeal. Typical. Esme seemed like a morning person so she was practically wide awake, while Carlisle struggled to keep his eyes open. 

"Goodmorning Bella, how are you this morning?" Esme said sincerely

"I'm sleepy" I said and started crying

I know it sounds like I'm a big cry baby but I can be overly sensitive sometimes and little things like that can trigger my emotions. When I'm sleep deprived or hungry then the waterworks start coming. I eventually stopped crying and ended up falling asleep at the table. Next thing I know I was being lifted from my seat and carried to my room bridal style. I slowly peeled my eyes open and it was Edward who was carrying me.

"Put me down" I groaned

"Shhh Bella were almost there" Edward cooed like I was a baby

"I can walk on my own" 

"Not at the rate your going" he said and I knew he was smirking

"It's 7 now so you probably wanna start getting ready."

"Oh my gosh it's 7 already, ughh I only have two hours to get ready." I whined

"Technically one because we're leaving for the airport at 8" Edward corrected

"Oh crap, okay okay get out I have to get ready!" I yelled

He chuckled and left my room. I took a quick thorough shower and wrapped myself with a towel. I sat at my vanity and blow dried my hair. I curled it lightly at the ends to make it look bouncy. I ran to my closet and picked out a white blouse with dark wash blue jeans, a black blazer, and a pair of black heels. I went back to m bathroom and did some my makeup. I used a tad bit of concealer, some winged eyeliner, mascara, smoky eyeshadow, and blood red lipstick. I looked really hot and professional. I looked at the time and I had five minutes to get downstairs. I grabbed a small simple red clutch, my carry on, and some sunglasses and headed downstairs. We only had an hour to get ready but we all looked pretty damn hot. Rosalie wore a white pant suit with a red blouse and red heels. Alice had on a white form fitting business skirt, a red blouse, and a white blazer with red heels. I guess red was our color today. The guys all had on casual suits that matched our outfits with red ties. 

"Is everyone finally awake?" Esme asked

"Yeah" we all replied in unison

We took our carry on and went outside where it was placed in the trunk of the limo. Then we all filed into the limo. It was pretty spacious and comfy. 

"Are you guys excited for school?" Carlisle asked

"we're gonna miss you guys" Alice whined

"Esme who's gonna cook for us?" Emmett said using a pouty face

"You got by just fine without me all the other years Emmett, what's so different about now? Esme laughed

"I'll miss you even more this year" he retaliated.

"Bella how are you feeling about all of this, I know it's a bit much" Carlisle spoke

All eyes turned to me.

"I'm fine, kind of anxious excited." I said

"Good, good."

The rest of the ride was filled with the Cullens talking about memories and funny things Emmett has done. It felt so natural being around them and joining in on the conversations every once in a while. I really felt like family and I can't wait for what the future bestows for all of us. 

We arrived at our private jet, and the chauffeur got our luggage out of the trunk. We said our final goodbyes to Carlisle and Esme and I even cried a little. I gave Esme and Carlisle sincere hugs and thanked them for allowing me to be apart of their family. We then got on the plane and got settled. It was very elegant and not how you really expected a jet to be. There we plane chairs on their for when we left and before we landed, and their was a small living room with a table, a couch, and two loveseats, and a TV. And their was also a seperate room for beds. When the plane took off we all went to the living room to watch a movie. The couples took the love seats and Edward and I sat on the couch. The flight was going to be about 6 hours so I had to get comfortable. 

"What movie should we watch?" Emmett asked

Everyone yelled out what they wanted to watch. Rose picked Divergent. Alice picked Hunger Games. Jasper picked the Maze Runner. Emmett picked World War Z and Edward picked Harry Potter

"I think we should let Bella pick." Edward said

"No it's fine pick whatever movie you want." I waved it off

"No we insist you pick the movie." Edward argued

"I'm sure someone else can pick the movie." I argued back

"Why won't you just pick a movie?" Edward whined

"Why can't you just pick a movie?" I retorted

"Because I want you to pick it." Edward said

"Awnn they argue like an old married couple." Emmett said making a goofy face

"NO WE DON'T" we said in unison

"Goals" Alice said

"Can you just pick the movie" Edward complained

"No what I don't even care anymore, I pick Twilight"

"Maybe we shouldn't have let her pick the movie" Emmett whisper yelled

Emmett took the DVD and placed it into the player and played it. Not even halfway through the movie Emmett and Rosalie started making out. Then Emmett escorted Rose and himself to one of the bedrooms to do the unspeakable. Then Alice fell asleep and Jasper went to take a nap with her. So that just left me and Edward alone. 

For a while we just sat there watching the movie. Then Edward did the most corniest thing known in the history of teenage boyhood. He yawned and stretched just to get his am around me. 

"Are you tired?" I asked smirking

"A little bit" he chuckled

"Do you wanna go take a nap?" I questioned

"Nah I'll stay and watch the movie with you"

"kk"

I scooted a tad bit closer to Edward after he put his arm around me and leaned my head on his shoulder. Friends can do that right? Soon enough my eyes got droopy and I fell into a dreamless sleep, and I'm sure Edward fell asleep as well.

I woke up to the sound of the pilot telling us to get into our seats for landing. I was still in Edwards arms upon waking up. 

"Edward, wake up we're about to land." I shook his body

"Mhmm I'm up" he said

His sleepy voice was really hot.

Everyone else came from their rooms to sit down while we landed. 

Authors Note

Two updates in one day, I am totally awesome. You guys are lucky I didn't feel like doing any homework. I hope you enjoy. I also wanted to say that I do see you guys' comments and votes and its a few people who I also see in my notifications and I didn't want you guys to go unnoticed so yea maybe one day I'll do a shout out for you guys. Thanks for reading guys. Love ya Much <3