Chapter:5

Bella's POV

Edward and I started on the tour. He took me first to his father's study. I was amazed at how large it was. It was stocked with text books because he was a doctor. Then he showed me the kitchen that was also large. We went past the dining room, living room, and lounge. The lounge was amazing. It had multiple gaming consoles, a flat screen TV, and multiple sofas. In the back of the room was a bar and a mini fridge, and snacks. "Do you like it?" Edward asked.

"This place is amazing."

"I'm happy you think that because we aren't nearly finished."

We walked past the workout room, gym, and pool. Then we went into a room that I assumed was the movie theater. There was a popcorn and soda machine in the back. There were reclining seats and big coaches in the front. I was amazed. There was also a wall full of movies.

"As you can see this is the theater. Sometimes we come here for family movie night or if we just want to watch a movie. You seem rather astonished." Edward spoke.

"I just never imagined a castle to have so many modern rooms like these."

"Yes well we try to make the castle as homely as possible, wouldn't want our guests feeling...uncomfortable. "

"Mhmmm...."

Lastly we went to the outdoor pool and then a huge garden. There were 2 tables shaded by big umbrellas. Everything was so beautiful, it took my breath away. We went back to my room after the longest tour ever. It made me forget about my parents abandoning me.

"How are you dealing with all of this." Edward asked

"Obviously I'm still quite upset, but I think I'm going to like it here."

"That's good but won't be staying here to long we go to school in 2 weeks."

"Like...boarding school."

"Yes, my parents don't like us having to stay cooped up in a castle all day, they want us to interact with other teenagers."

"Oh I see, do you like boarding school?" I asked interestingly.

"Yes umm, we have a lot of freedom and the teachers are the best in the world. May I ask about your old school?"

"Well the teachers were good, but I only had one friend because everyone thought I was stuck up and arrogant."

"Why would they think of you as stuck up?" He leaned in closer seeming more interested in the conversation.

"They thought I was a rich snooty airhead, but in reality I was just shy I guess. I don't believe wealth is important it doesn't make a person."

"I understand, I'm pretty sure you'll like my school better considering everyone there is wealthy."

I giggled and yawned my eyes were starting to droop as night started to fall.

Edward looked at his watch and then back up at me.

"It's nearly midnight, I apologize for keeping you up so late." He got up from the couch and started walking towards the door.

"No it's not a problem, I enjoyed our talk, thank you for today."

"No problem Ms.Swan but you should probably get to sleep we have to go shopping tomorrow."

"Ok thanks again."

He just grinned and walked out the door. I went to the closet and stripped all of my clothes off except for my bra and underwear. I looked around the closet some more and found a pair of puffy pajama pants and a tank top. I threw that on and jumped into my bed, exhausted from the day and excited for tomorrow.