Ch. 17 - Ohm

(Possibly sensitive topic, you've been warned.)

Vanoss

"Vanoss! Delirious!" There was a bang on our room door, which instantly awoke me. "Time to get up. Vanoss, Ohm would like to speak with you. Delirious, get to training."

I stretched and placed my feet on the cold, metal floor. I shiver a bit in surprise. Delirious was already up and getting dressed. I noticed Delirious readjusting his mask and staring at the beat up ground. He was thinking.

After only knowing him for not long, I feel like I've known him my whole life. I feel so close to him that I could just reach out and hold him. He's so familiar to me, I can't put my finger on it. But the feeling of familiarity is nice. It's nice because it's a distraction from the other sickly feelings. In a place like this —in a function like this— how could you feel anything remotely good?

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask, breaking the silence, seeing Delirious continue to stare.

He looks at me and nods. I smile, trying to make things better. I get ready while Delirious begins to draw on a piece of paper on the moldy, rickety desk.

I peek over after I'm done and see he's drawing a map.

"A map?"

"A map," he says, keeping a low, quiet voice. "To help us."

"How well do you know this place?" I get closer and focus on his neat lines.

"Um.." he pauses for a moment, glancing up at me. "I've been here for quite some time now.. I know this place like the back of my virtual hand."

I snicker a bit and pat his shoulder, feeling him fidget under my touch.

"I'd better see what Ohm wants," I say, heading for the door, but stopped by a strong grip, tug my sleeve.

I look to see Delirious holding onto my sleeve, standing up. He pulls me in. I thought he was going to attack me, but no, he pulls me into a hug. A long embrace. I felt my face rush with heat, my heart fluttering and racing uncontrollably. The embrace is long, I can't bring my arms up to return it because his arms are wrapped around tightly.

"Be careful, please." He says softly. I loosen my shoulders.

"Of course," I say. "When am I not?"

He hums and I shake my head, telling him to not answer. He lets go and continues on his map. I step out the door and am instantly met with a "guard" that leads me to Ohm's office.

He opens the door and shoves me in, then loudly slams it behind me.

"Good seeing you again, Vanoss." Ohm has a cunning grin plastered on his face and a stare that made me uncomfortable.

I swallow hard and take a deep breath before stepping any closer to speak.

"What did you need?" I ask, taking a seat after he had gestured to.

"I need to talk to you about something." He says, his voice smooth and slithery like a snake ready to bite.

All that runs through my mind is the hopeful doubt of him knowing about our plan. He couldn't know, right?

"Yes?"

"Indeed," he gets up now, "I need an assistant."

"An assistant? For what, if you don't mind my asking?" I bite my lip as he approaches closer.

"I do not mind. I need an assistant for paperwork, if you will. Would you mind being it? It'll give you extra points." He smiles.

It didn't sound so bad. I'm sure it's probably nothing too bad. But what is the paperwork? Is it even paperwork?

"Sure," I answer, uncertain.

"Good, good," he slides closer to me, at this point I am not in a comfortable position. His face is nearly touching mine. His hand begins to caress over my arm and his fingers trace up to my neck.

I freeze. The feeling is disgusting. I can't move. I want to scream. This sick person. His paperwork is dirty work. He wants me to be his dirty work. Something to use. I can't do anything. I want to yelp and cry for Delirious, but it's as if my vocal chords have been ripped and put into a jar, left in the hands of Ohm himself. He gets closer and closer.

"N-No!" I manage to whimper out.

All my strength, gone. All my confidence, vanished. I can't even lift my clenched fists to sock him. It's like my mind has melted and has been hypnotized by Ohm.

"You agreed. No backing out! Or else.." He grits his teeth, his eyes are fierce and he's scaring me. I want to leave.

I want Delirious. Before I can protest any further, Ohm plants messy pecks on my neck, making me want to throw up. He begins to suck the skin on my neck, like the venom from the snake being planted in me. I shoot up and push him off when he leaves a mark on my neck.

"Get off!" I yell. "This is disgusting, you sick bastard!"

"Sorry that you just now realized it. Sit!" He snaps and pins me back on the chair.

He kisses my neck all the way up to my jawline. His grip on my wrists are so tight that I can feel them begin to bruise. I can't handle this. I can't even whisper out a plead for help.

Please, Delirious. Save me.

Ohm continues to plant wet kisses, but he suddenly stops, moving to look into my eyes. I close them tightly shut. I didn't want to look at him. I didn't want to think of him or be in this bastard's presence. I flatten my lips. His hand lets go of my wrist and he squeezes my thigh. I open my mouth to grit my teeth in pain.

I then feel it. His lips crashes into mine. I squirm and try to move my head but his hand jerks my head back. Plead. I want to plead for help. Please.

My first kiss is taken by a psychopath.

I breath heavily and feel my eyes sting, a tear leaving my eye.

"You're free to go. But next time.. think about your friends and their lives more." Ohm jeers and lets me go. I jump out of the seat and sprint out of the room.

I don't go to training. I don't care if they catch me, I don't care if they don't. I run to the room and sit on the bed, letting out my sobs. I don't care if I'm not quiet. A monster. This virtual world has taken its dark side on me. Nothing about this game was great. Nothing. Everything was the same as it was in real life. The same..

No one's here to save me.

~~~~

A/n:

Poor Evan :..( IM SO MEAN WTF

Btw I do NOT support anything like that. It's a serious topic and it's sick. Just know that. It's a story, it's fiction, ok?
I'm sorry if it's a sensitive topic.
Stay safe.
But hey I'm writing.
I'm trying my best trust me.

<3
~Danirious