HTOL (plot)

If you are thinking that its a whole left plot of the story then yes you are right.
For detailed knowledge about why i did this you can read my author note on humsafar story.

otherwise.... ENJOY!

Hussain and Amaya take a flight from Lahore which lands directly in Houston.
There journey was tiering but when they came home amaya offered to make food which hussain rejected and they both go out to eat something where Hussain find Hammad and talha.

he introduced them to amaya and they eat together.
While Hussain  excused himself for a restroom amaya got in a little conversation with boys. Hussain came back seeing her laughing and he feels little awkward because she never laughs in front of him.

Leaving her home Hussain go to the audition where director says that he is holding on him. If he will be final he will call him.

Everyone came back home and hussain and amaya got busy in dawats. Just one month pass when hussain got called that he got selected for a movie.

He went to new york for shooting where he started missing amaya and one day came surprisingly back home.
He take amaya with him to newyork where he got busy and amaya always stays in home.

Asif uncle visits and sees amaya in this situation. He make her join classes like driving and eng speaking. Amaya became independent on her own and started doing the small things herself.

hussain and amaya live in the same roof but they didn't get a chance to understand each other themselves. they spend some time together after the film shot ended.

Just as the film release Indians and Pakistanis like Hussain's acting and he shifted india with amaya.

Amaya got busy like she was and hussain was busy too but unlike now he comes super late and sometime even skip coming.

one day Hussain came and tell her about her mom's death and amaya was shocked because now her mom was no more and there was no one to console her.

She prayed for her mom and thinking so much about her she got depressed and one day fainted while serving hussain dinner.

They went for a checkup where they found out that amaya is expecting.
They became super happy and hussain once again turned into an old version of him.

Every thing was happy. One day all media friends of hussain came to visit them where amaya meet samara.

She told amaya that hussain isn't busy much and spend most of his time in her house. Amaya didn't believe her and chose to ask hussain about this.

Hussain said it isn't true and she believed him. And that was the first time he uses his acting skills in for his real life too.

The End

So.... do you like how i planed it?
I will start writing it down in chapters soon.

sorry for those who came to this story first and i left you guys hanging like this.

And if you guys like you can read it's sequel AN ACT OF LOVE.
Or those who has already ended it... Why don't we all enjoy it again?

Thank you all for waiting and showering me with so much love...
Cant thank you enough...
I just love love love you allll.....

And yeah one more thing.

Thanks for 100K Reads on An Act Of Love. 😃😘😁