Chapter 20 *KhushKhabri*

Ohk so I got one biggest surprise of my life yesterday

RidaAsif made a surprise cover for this book..... :D
I was like so shock seeing that.... Its been a while that she has stopped making covers for me...
but I just got one....

Thanyou meri Cookie...:P
I know how much you hate when I hug you fom back and leaves you in shock doing that...
but I will keep calling you that...
You are My Cookie....

Thanks for this super duper gift... :* :* :* :*

Okh guys you can say mashallah seeing my love for her...
and now you can read the chapter
Happy Reading

Amaya POV:

"pachaas hazar baba... wo loog mujhay maheenay k pachaas hazar daingay agar mainay unkay sath kaam kiya" I shouted in excitement in front of my whole family.
Never in my life had I thought that I will get the job so easily...I was there for internship but they paid me for that also and then this job in their big project...

I can see each and every person was happy.... I was feeling proud on myself that I do this..
"Allah mashallah say nazar na lagay meri bachi ko" mom said smiling
"o phir... karegi job..." bhaiya asked and their it comes all to end...

"umm bhai wo... mainay unhain bola main apni family say puch k bataoungi...to agar ap log ki permission ho to he main job karungi..." I said and see towards baba who smiled...
"idar aao" he said and I got near him a little fear.
he cared my cheeks and kiss on my forehead.

"beta main tumhari kamyabi say bohot khush hoon" he said and I smiled at his words
"tum job karna chahti ho?" he asked and I smile little
"baba ye ap par hai...apnay mujhay internship ki ijazat di main uski bohot shukar guzaar hoon agar ap job say mana karaingay to mijhay koi problem nahi hai" I said politely but little did I wanted him to say yes for this job as this opportunity is so big for me even if I'm not that much educated for this management project.

"karlo job" he said and I in a blink moved my eyelids to his face to see him smiling.
"magar ek shart hai" he said and I frown asking "kia baba"

"ye job shadi k kuch dino pehlay khatam hojani chaheye... bolo manzoor" he asked and my smile grew wider "manzoor" I said and hug him tight thanking for what he did.

"chalo bhai aj main bahar say khana laounga behna ki kamyabi ki khushi main " bhai said standing up and leaving for his work again...
yeah... I called everyone from office to home to share this news with everyone because I can't hold it longer.

"chalo bhai hum bhi niklain.... Aur Amaya ye paisay tumharay hain beta apnay pas rakho" baba said giving me the money back
"baba ye apkay hain ap rakhain" I said smiling...
"betiyoun say paisayy nahi lete" he said and I smiled
"to aap to mujhay apna beta kehtay hain. Main kahan apki beti. Mainay waisay bhi intay saray paison ka kuch kaam nahi... ap rakhain please nahi to main samjhungi k bhai sach kehtay hain aur apnay mujhay waqai kachay k dabbay say uthaya hain to ap bhaiyoun ki tarah mujhsay paisay nahi lengay" I said and he laughed remembering how I used to cry when bhai say this to me

Taking the money back baba handed some amount to me "ye rakho apni pehli kamaii hai itnay say jo jee chahy karo" baba said and I smiled
"isnay to ami k sath bazaron main he uranay hain ye pasay" bhai taunted knowing I must be thinking of shopping.

Shehry POV:

"She is vomiting from last night, we just finish eating breakfast and she puke out all" I told the gynecologist about Shifa's condition while she was examining her.
I was really afraid seeing her like this she was so sick I could tell that seeing the dark circles below her eyes.

"Is she seems irritating in home?" the gynecologist asks and I nodded.
She finish examining Shifa and I help her sitting on the chair so this dr will tell what happen to my wife.

"umm Mrs. Shehryaar I want some test report brfore I say something about your condition" doctor said to shifa while handing some sort of small box.
"shehry tum bahar jao... shifa said and I went out leaving my wife along with the doctor inside.

Shifa POV:

" doctor I don't really think I'm pregnant..." I said to the gynecologist seeing the pregnancy kit she just handed me.
"well I just want to conform because your symptoms defines that you are pregnant just take this test once..." she said and guided me to the washroom inside her cabin. While closing the door she gave me instructions about how to use that kit.

I did that test and with cross fingers came out showing that to the doctor... a smile came to her lips seeing that.
"see I told you...you are pregnant shifa congratulation" the doctorr said smiling but I got froze to my place...

I didn't know how to glum this big news...
how to react...
suddenly a drop of tear rolled down my waterline with some mix emotion of happiness and sadness.

Doctor took me to the chair and guided with a diet chart for some starting days.... I took that happily and leave the cabin seeing shehry sitting in one of the corner. Tension builds up seeing me there.

He cares for me sho much.
"kia hua...doctor nay kia kaha" asked Shehry seeing me.
"she said I'm pregnant" I mouthed smiling
"acha to ye waja thye tumharay irritation ki" shehry said thinking but then he made his eyes larger in shock maybe. My duffer husband get it now.

"does that mean im going to be a father?" he asked waiting for answers and I huffed some air out of my mouth at his silliness
"no...it means mom and dad are going to be grandparents" I said opposite of what he asked and his smile grew wider .

"OH MY GOD...." He said and a big smile came to my lips with which I hugged my dear husband in happiness"

Khushi ka thikana nahi tha...I just wanted to share this news with whole of my family....
"ahh I want to tell this news to all the family members you don't know how happy I am sab kitnay khush hongay na ye baat sun kar" Shehry said and I nodded

But..Hussain... I think it's time to break another news before this...mera devar to pagal hai nahi bataega that he love someone... he always wanted his parents to chose the bride for him.
I think I have to do something for him....

"Shehry you won't be telling this news to anyone until I say kasam hai tumhe meri.." I mouthed while walking straight.
"okh lagta hai tumhara wo irritation mode phir say on"" he said and I chuckle..
"no I'm serious...is news say pehlay I want to break another one...." I said and Shehry nodded.

Lo ji agai khushkhabri...
wadhaiyaan...

but amaya isnt goint Houston... Amaya ki khushkhabri uski job hai :D

agar amaya ki chance bhi milta to uskay desi parents permission de he na dete amreka ki wo bhi akele :P lol koi desi parent nahi deta... if im right?

Do comment and vote...
and thankyou all for the patience you guys are showing here.

With love
Rubab Asif

PS ive changed my username to RubabAsif as I said...so serch me with my this username...and tell others who are finding me with my old username