Chapter 35 *mehndi*

I didn't proof read so bear with my mistakes. Sorry
I wanted to publish as soon as possible. For you guys.
so its here

Happy Reading

Hussain POV:

Wearing my dark green kurta pairing it with black trouser and slippers I walked out seeing Shehry serving some drinks. I came walked towards him and asked how did they made it when his eyes shine and I knew he has used his brain not hands.

"chal shehry bata. How did you make this much in 10 minutes?" I asked and he chuckle moving his face towards my ear.
"We made this in a new washing machine which was in store room" he said into my ears and my mouth extended to 'o' shape

"You really did that?" I asked controlling my laughter when Waqas came holding the glass in his hands.
"Daay yaar bohot garmi hai" he said glumping down all in a go.
Shehry and I saw each other and chuckle a little seeing him.

Pe lay beta bohot angreez banta haina tu... aja tujhay desi honay k maza karatay hain

We was laughing when we heard dholes from back and Shifa Bhabhi ran to the entrance with the other girls. "shehry tumlog yahan anday derahy ho? Istaqbal k liye aao" Shifa Bhabhi said to Shehry Bhai and we all walked towards the entrance.

Shehry, made the other men ate sweets which he was holding and I ass being dulha was standing there saying salaam to each familiar person to me.

"chal bhai entry ka waqt agaya hai stage par" out of nowhere Shehry and Waqas come towards me patting at my back and I saw him. The dhol again started making loud noises on which they allowed me to dance for a while with then when other boys came from inside dancing bhangra steps.

"oye oye oye" "burrrrrrahaha" we made different funny noises while dancing when they all carried me on their shoulders and I balanced myself on then dancing still.
"abay oo hanthi kum hill it hurts" Shehry mouthed and I laugh at him.

Just when they were close to the stage I thought they would put me down. But to my surprise they held me more up. The dhool was still playing the music and I made noises which they didn't bother to listen.
Finally the dhol ended and I though now they will put me down but seconds past by and I was still there on their shoulders.

"oye bhaiyon nechay utaaro" I shouted and Shehry move himself a bit away from them to see me.
"nechay utarna hai?" he asked and I nodded.
"la paisay day" he said and I frowned.

"paisay kiyoun doo main?" I asked and his smile grew wider.
"teri shadi hai, chal to naig to dena hoga" he said frowning.
"com'on Hussain its rasam" he said when I try to remember.
Waqas ki shadi mai to humnay aisa nahi kiya tha.

"jahan tak mujhay yaad hai larkon ko naig denay ki koi rasam nahi hoti" I said remembering and he let out a puff of air out his mouth.
"han nahi hai par ab hogi" he said extended his hands to my level.

"ab kiyoun hogi" I asked
"kiyoun k humnay ye rasmam bunai hai" he said and I saw towards him.

"haw... to mai kia karoon? Mainto paisay nahi doonga" I said and he looked at me for a while.
he slam his leg onto the floor and I heard an sound of iron remembering that there is a tanki there.
Showing the carpet out from the place he make me see the water storage which was full of water.

"pasisay dede Hussain warna stage ki jagah pani mai land hoga" he said and I gasp.
"you can't do that tu me aur waisay bhi tum logon nay kia he kia hai?" I said and he see towards me

"excuse me humnay kia kia hai?" he asked holding his hips.
"humnay kia nahi kiya? If you don't know we made this stage on which you will be laying you bum on for the next some hours" he said and I bite my lips. Keh to sahi rahy they.