The Naked Scars (Book Need Support To Be Published)

Guys this is important.
Please read till the end.

Remember once in starting I shared one book with you not related to dhoombros?
I Found My girl in the graveyard

Well the book name is changed to The Naked Scars.
Its not a book on dhoombros but it's one heart melting love story of acid victim.

Alhamdulillah her book has reached to the top 10 book list and now she needs our support.
To get her book to the short list she wants our support.

Your Story India has decided to count the votes on Prologue and first chapter
so I would like to say you all to go and hit the vote on the first two parts of her story.
Also if you can read that parts that will be awesome. Because once you will start you will not stop reading until the end :)

Please...Guys Please Support her. She really needs that.
Her story worth votes and comments to win.
Please go there and hit the vote button on the first two parts. That is
Prologue and Chapter 1.

Please show your support by hitting the vote button and make her book to the short list of chick lit books. That will be one great thing by you.

Thank you in advance :)
im dedicating this Note to the author so you can find her easily here and vote on her only book.

Please show support there please...
I will be really happy if you did so you will make me happy by that.this book is amazing and worth being published.

And if it gets publish I make sure to have one with me :):)
make the book publish...support her janies :)

The last date of votings is 26 April.
Please do it as fast as possible and also tell your friends to do so.
spared the news and help her with that.

Bushra_rahmani is the author of this amazing book