Chapter 42

I promise I was going to give you this chapter on Eid but I got sick and then mehman and all aur phir kal apki rida ji ki birthday bhi toh thye!
so yeah sorry for the longest gap ever. It's a month and I haven't updated!

So so so sorry. But here it is. Enjoy!
Happy Reading.

and BTW belated Eid Mubarak :P

Hussain POV:

She sat straight again after we left the place and the car was filled with pinned drop silence when I hear her sobbing. Should I do this? I asked myself when I saw my hands automatically moving towards hers and holding her hand tight in mine.

"Don't cry Amaya please I'm here" I said and she be there like she was before. The car was silent just moving forward with a driver when I felt something heavy on my shoulder. Moving my head I saw Amaya peacefully sleeping so I make sure I stay in the same posture so she won't be awake.

Suddenly my phone rang making a noise which wakes Amaya up and I cursed the person calling. Taking out my phone I saw sherry number flashing and I swiped to attend the call.

"kia hua bhai?" I asked
"abhi kuch honay mai time hai sain beta" he replied playing along when I rolled my eyes.
"Phone kiyoun kiya bolega?" I asked a little loud and he came straight to the point.

"well I called to tell you that your flight is at 6 am of morning you guys will reach Lahore at around 2 am I've made a registrations in a hotel wahan check-in karlena freshen up thora so kar jana airport" he said and this time I smiled at his careens.
"Thank you bhai" I said from my heart when he faked a cry saying "cahal paglay rulaye ga kiya?"

"acha sun" he said addressing me and I replied him with a hmm
"khayal rakhna apna aur Amaya ka and please Hussain announcements pe dehaan rakhna andar bethay bethay na plane chor dena" he said and I chuckled a little remembering once I did this when I was going new York alone.

"chal bye" I said cutting the call.
As Amaya was seeing out of the window I thought to lay my head at the back and I did as I thought and soon little sleep came to me.

Amaya POV:

"Amaya" someone called my from behind and seeing the source of the voice I saw Hussain waiting for me outside the car with an open door for me.
"chalo ajao we need to stay here for some hours" he said and soon I moved our struggling with my long lehenga and dupatta to be perfect.

I stood beside him when he closed the door and gave one of his hand forward which I shyly hold it and soon we moved inside from the glass door seeing some of the ladies showing petals on me as if I'm a queen or something and this makes me shyer. Meanwhile Hussain walked with me to the area which the lady guided us and soon we stood in front of the large staircase which was made out from glass.

Ahh I won't place my foot here. I will die!
"Don't worry Amaya its save" Hussain assure me. Was I say that loud?
With heavy breaths I take my first step towards the glass stair case when Hussain griped my hands tighter.

"I promise to be as transparent as this glass staircase in any matter" he speaks and my heart skips a beat at his word.
"and you know I promise to walk on every hurdle with you like I'm doing now even though I'm scared as hell that this glass stair case will break" he said which makes me chuckle and finally we reached for our room which made its value a lot special because of this separate staircase.

Finally I breathe a sigh of relief when my heals touched the tiled floor until Hussain open the room's door with a card and made me shy as the front view contains bunch of flowers and candles all around the room.