Chapter 26 *Late Night Talk Again*

Happy Reading

Amaya POV:

Coming in my room I take out the jewels I wore and took a deep breath inside my lungs...
ahh...do I have to say I am exhausted?
My back was aching very badly, inside my moth there was an awkward layer of sweets and so on. I lay straight on my bed for some minutes and was about to pull myself up holing the bed's corner when my eyes fell on that beautiful ring.

A smile came to my lips and all my argues of back pain and all flashes out of my brain.
I was smiling, smiling on the fact that he come back for me but soon it fades away thinking the scariest part. What if he will walk away again?
this question is really been haunting me from past day and now after this engagement thing if he will run away it will be really very difficult for me to forget him.
But, I found one solution also. It was not to talk again like I did previously.
Its nothing like I don't want to talk or something but... talking to him makes me feel attracted to him and if that happens again I'm sure I will be one mad woman.

Quaking my thoughts away I walked in my washroom and wore my night suit. As I was all natural so I just wanted to was my face and teeth and viola I'm done.
I took the towel with me while walking out of washroom when I saw my phone buzzing on the side table.

Frowning I walked to the place to see the caller id showing Hussain. A sad smile came to my lips and I received to share what I think we should do.
"Asalam.O.Alaikum" he said and I smiled at his language on phone because he didn't said hello.
"Walaikum .As.Salam" I answered and then, there was complete silence on both sides.

After some major minutes I heard him coughing as if wanted to conform I am attentive
"umm I don't know why but I don't know what to speak" he said and I smiled.
"Then don't speak" I said taking the topic directly inn.
"matlab" he asked, I can sense the confusion of him from my answer.

"Hussain, please bura mat maniye ga but... its just that kia hum shadi hony k baad istarah friendly hosaktay hain I mean i...i.." I said
"I don't wanna talk" he continued from where I left. His voice was serious this time.
"May I ask the reason please" he said and that's where I told him all my feeling.

"I don't want to sound rude but you already left me once, I know the reason but still if this time it happens again mai khud ko sambhal nahi paoungi" I said the truth and there was silence all around the phone.

"listen I know the reason why you left but im just afraid if it happens again" I said but still there was no signal of him. I checked my phone if the call is still alive and it was.
Finally after some time I heard him inhaling deep breath.
"its okh I can understand, our family will be in touch and if they will force we will be a little talking in front of them. Once a month..If it's ok" he asked and a smile came to my lips because he wasn't angry at me.

He took my decision.
"okh.." I mouthed smiling and pretended him smiling on the other side of phone.

"hmm acha aaj to baat karsaktay haina?" he asked
"of course" I said when he continued.

"acha to phir ye batao what you was doing the days when I wasn't around" he asked and I started filling him with the details that how I join on bank for internship and ended up getting a job.
And everything about my past.

Hussain POV:
"hello... Amaya...hello" I said on the phone again and again because she was not replying, seeing the call I saw it alive but soon my eyes got fixed on the digital clock in front of me. 4 o'clock.