Chapter 14 *Mrs Waqas*

And this is going to happen just because I got 200 reads in one day :)
thank you sho much for all of you guys who are supporting me like this...
I will be happier if you guys will comment too...please yaar thora to batao kaise jaa rahi hoon main? Nahi to main mistakes kaisay theek karungi...

So for those who are just voting, behnon please comment bhi kardo
and those who are doing it like amy isha mehek thankyou yaroon...
aur mere pyare silent readers... I'm always here for you...
Feel free to share if you are blushing and smiling while reading :) :) :)

And now ladies and gentlemen here is the next mazedaar chapter of Waqas ki SHADI... :D

Just one thing before I start...
Enjoy...

Happy Reading

Manahilll POV:

Seeing the girl in front of me I was amazed...the girl wasn't me anymore she was some kind of fairy sitting in that green and cream bridal suit. Log sahi kehtay hain, dulhan par nur charhta hai aj daikh liya. Looking at the mirror I smiled at my reflection with a little mixed emotion of happiness and sadness as Im going to be his wife but sad because today I will be leaving straight for New York.

No more family there. But im happy as Waqas is the one who will take care of me and I know it.
jab pehli baar mili thye un kay us cool andaz par hansa karti thye namuna bulati thye coz he wasn't like one of us but then un kay is issi cool nature par mar mitti aur acha laga woh hum main say nahi kiyoun k woh humari tarah nahi. Hum apnay ap ko bara mantay hain aur who samnay wale ko... he is so amazing

"ab toh Waqas bhai k baray main soch soch kar muskurana band kar Mahi, thori dair mai unhi k pass behegi tu aur maze ki baat pata hai kiya hai? Tujhay koi rokay ka bhi nahi" came my only sister Amaya saying this, I smiled seeing her standing by the door frame.
"ab aai hai tu?" I asked pretending that im angry with her but this girl, she came hugging me saying sorry and all my anger just melted like that. But the moment I notice her closely I saw her dull face

"Amaya tu ro rahi thye?" I asked out of concerned but then she smiled saying "zahir hai tu ja to rahi hai rona to ayega ab" and seriously I also feel a little emotion rising up in me.
"uhhah! Bedai k liye bacha kar rahk issay Mahi" Amaya said wiping the tear from the corner of my eye and I can't do anything except hugging her tight.

"cha lab nikah ka waqt hogaya hai" Amaya said and helped me adjusting my sharara so I could walk properly and soon we left for the nikkah.

Amaya POV:

I hold Mahi from her right side and was moving with her to the bridal room when my mom called me. Giving that responsibility to one of the girl I go to my mom to ask why she called me there.

"je ami bolain kiyoun bulaya apnay yahan?" I asked getting straight to the point
"idhar udhar kiya ghoom rahi hai ek jagah beth ja chup kar kay" ami said being a little angry.
"ami jo kuch bhi hua us ki wajah say mai Mahi ki shadi kharab nahi kar sakti, please Mahi meri behen jaisi hai apni wajah say us ki shadi kharab nahi kar sakti main" I said and started moving to the room again without listening to mom anymore

Hussain POV:

We all were already in the hall waiting for Mahi to come and here she come with Amaya. Everybody says that the bridal looks stunning at her day but I saw more beauty on her right. Amaya she was looking complete angel in her long creamy and pink frock, a little of her hairs which were on right side was just perfect there and the jewelries she was wearing was more than amazing. I saw her coming towards the bridal room so I quickly got in to share some time together with her before the nikkah of Mahi but she stops halfway and turned to her mom and sadly I came out of the room sitting with Waqas.

As the nikkah started I was sitting next to Waqas when he said those three magical words I feel amazing pretending me and Amaya's nikah like this, an auto smile came to my lips thinking about her. The next was Mahi after this so with the qazi sahib I went inside the room to take Mahi's signature on nikkah nama and to my luck my Mahi was there.... No actually my maya Amaya...

After Mahi said those three words I saw Amaya little crying and I feel sad for that too. Qazi sahib left leaving us inside the room and I saw Amaya actually ignoring me. I saw her moving out and that's when I stop her

"hey kiya hua ignore kiyoun kar rahi hoon" I asked politely
"hanth chorain mera please" she said next
"kiya hua why you are behaving like this?" "Amaya...." Before she could say something I heard someone calling her. Moving my eyeballs there I saw her mom and I quickly left her hand "Asalam.O.Alaikum aunty" "Walikum.Asalam chalo Amaya sath akar betho mere" aunty said and leave the place with Amaya like this... but I felt something fishy as her mom was looking at me with so much hatred I can't describe in words

Time passes. All the rasam got done but Amaya was there at the corner of the hall with her mom and finally comes the time for bedai. I was sad for my own reasons as im leaving this place for New York with all my family and bhabhi ofcourse.

And finally she came to the stage and the next thing I saw was a little emotional. Mahi and Amaya cried hugging each other and then Mahi's parents made her sit in the car with Waqas and just like that we all leave. But I got sad because I didn't get a chance to talk Amaya before leaving this place.

Amaya POV:

Coming back home with my family I directly got in my room and changed myself in my home suit and lay straight on my bed just to cry.
Mahi was the only one with me and now she is gone with her partner and what just happen today I didn't even thought that.
Meri khushiyon ko meri he nazar lag gayi shayed.

While laying on the bed my phone ringed, looking at the caller id my eyes get more moisturized and my vision got blurred. Unwontedly I cut the call and off my cell phone and try to sleep but these fresh memories keep repeating making me cry more....

He wasn't for me I guess....

Picture up there is what Amaya and Mahi are wearing....
reason why I haven't describe the shadi to amazingly is that....
bhai twist bhi to lana hai :P

So yeah...here the story begins....
hope you will enjoy the twist :D

Till then Stay Happy
Stay Blessed
Stay Strong
Take care of yourself
BUBYE!