Chapter 3 *First Meet*

Okh...so be happy guys
something special coming to your side.
hope you like it...

Happy Reading

Amaya POV:

"Amaya...chal bahar sab tera intezar kar rahy hain" hameed Bhaiya came in kitchen saying me to come out with him. wearing my veil to my head and holding a tea tray in my hands I slightly started moving out pf the kitchen when my feet halted at the door frame.
"kia hua" Bhaiya asked and don't know why a drop of tear rolled down my water line
"Bhaiya mujhay bohot daar lag raha hai" I said to my brother throughout I can't express my inner feelings properly.

"is main darnay ki kia baat chanda? Hum sab hain na tere sath to phir daar kaisa" Bhaiya said but I was in my other tensed world. Bhaiyaya then hugged me sideways and holding my face in his palms he wiped the flown tears from my face.
"Amaya tera jo bhi faisla hog/a mujhay batana, agar tujhhay larka nahi bhi pasand hua na to mujhay bolna. Maa kasam tera Bhaiya kisi k sath bina teri pasand jany shadi nahi karwaye ga" he said and I feel a little relaxed from his side.
"chal ab bahar, I promise I will be with you" he said and I started moving out of kitchen, trying to hold the try smoothly and to walk properly although the smile was there on my face after my Bhaiyaya assured me.

Hussain POV:

I don't know why what I was doing here, I should be here with mom and dad but they send me with Shifa Bhabhi and Shehry to see this rishta, well I know manahill quite well as she is my cousin but never ever knew about this friend of hers while Shehry Bhaiya have seen her.
"lo ji agai meri beti" aunty sitting next to me said smiling and soon my gaze started rising up to see her when Waqas hide my view with his palms.
ek to is admi k mazaq nahi khatam hotay...

"abhi nahi dekna, jab teri mrs. Halal hanth main chai degi tab daikhna, Waqas said in my ears before I could say anything. Making my gaze low I was waiting for her to come towards me.
I saw a blurry vision of her putting the chai tray on the table
"Asalam.O.Alaikum" her soft voice hit my ears making my heart to race up.
"Walikum.As.Salam" everybody replied the salam even I replied it slowly.

Keeping her eyes low she started serving the tea to all of us and at that time I started setting my posture
"chai" her soft voice hit my ears and soon I saw a cup coming towards me.
"thank you" I mouthed while holding the up

Mounting up my gaze a little I saw...Nose Pin.
The girl whom I saw instantly came in my mind who was nose piercing, lifting my gaze up I saw her sitting on the front sofa and I smiled
I smiled because she was the same girl I was gazing in the market.

"Aunty agar aap bura na manain to kia ye dono andar ja kar baat kar sakty hain. Mera matlab shadi in logon ki honi hai to agar..." soon I heard Waqas saying this and I innerly kissed the man sitting next to me
"haan haan beta kiyoun nahi, zaroor" aunty mouthed and I smiled innerly.

"hameed jao beta inhain Amaya k room tak chor aao" "ji Amma'n, aayi Hussain ap"
hameed one of the brother of the girl called me and I shyly stand up and followed him behind.
"jaien aap andar" he mouthed and I stepped in seeing her already sitting on the bed.

"uhem..." coughing a little I made her known about me being here and soon I selected a seat nearer to her. "Asalam.O.Alaikum" I mouthed but came nothing to me back
"naam mera Hussain hai..apka?" I asked but there was still continued silence in the environment
"main America mai rehta zaroor hoon par meri soch thori desi hai, theaters main kaam karta hoon filhal." I said and took a pause between as I was also feeling shy doing this all for the first time.

"aap bhi kiya soch rahi hongi atay sath bolnay lag gaya, par mera manna hai k at least main sach bolu jo main hoon na toh jhut bol k hasil karoon aur baad main apko pata chaly k banda kia hai aur kia bata raha tha. Bus yehi kuch important cheezain hain mere bary main if apko kuch batana ho to" I waited for her to say something but nothing came to my ears.

"daikhain if apko mujhsay koi masla hai to ap mujhay bata dain, apko yaqeen dilata hoon apka naam laye bina main is shadi say pechay hat jaounga" I said but she was all quite like before
like I came in I started moving towards the door and twisted the door knob

"sunain..." her soft voice came to my ears , moving back smiling I saw her sitting on the bed. Her hands quiet shivering. "ji..." I mouthed smiling.
"woh sari khanay ki cheezain Amma'n nay bunai thye, mainay try ki thye but tension say jal gayi" she said her expressions horrified. "koi baat nahi ap k hath k khany main phir kabhi khaa longa" I said and leave the place like this smiling.

I moved out and saw all of them smiling and laughing, seeing me coming Bhabhi asked me eyeing and I smiled making her known about my decision.
"aunty humain apki beti pasand hai. Apka jo bhi faisa ho ap sham tak bata djye ga" Shifa Bhabhi said and my smiled grew wider as she catches my inner feelings.
"in sab ka bohot bohot shukriya aunty ijazat dain ab" Shehry said and we all moved out of her house."

Amaya POV:

He leaves me in my room like that and I was there horrified if he would say this to mom or anyone.
Bhaiya came making me known that they are gone and I breath air of relive when the next question make my heart stop for some minutes.

"kia faisla hai tera bata Amaya" bhia asked and i cough breathing.
ab bahi ko kaisay bataoun apna faisla. Well he was really nice. The moment Amma'n showed his pic I find him cute but he is also best nature wise.
agar mana karna hota to bol deti. Ab kia bolu main???

"bata Amaya pasand hai kia larka tujhay" Bhaiya asked and I thought for an answer
"Bhaiya mujhay kia pata, aap log daikh lain khud" I said waiting for a reply

"acha. Chal to main mana kar aata hoon mujhay to achay nahi lagy" Bhaiyaya said and my eyeballs moved to his directions just in a blink. I saw him smiling and I feel my cheeks turning hot
"batata hoon ami ko. K rishta qabool hai Amaya ko" Bhaiya said and leave the place like this.

Dear diary...
kaha thana woh araha hai aur Amma'n dhoond daingi. Amma'n nay dhoond liya ussay
buss kash ab jaldi say humari bhi Halal Love Story shuru hojaye.
im Waithing for that.

Filling few lines on my diary I showed it in my cupboard when I got a hug from my back.
"amayaaaaaaaa" she yelled in my ears making me groaned in pain
"Mahi ki bachi dara diya naa" I said moving back

"im so happy for you Amaya" she said smiling and I smiled too knowing what she is talking about.
"kehdo unhe jakay ke mera naam Amaya hai" I said to manahill and smiled myself thinking about him.

So janies...
liked it? I hope I've conveyed like it happens.
well I never experienced this so don't know that naw ;)

So kaisi lagi pehli mulaqat.
what will happen next?
do tell me with your views about this.
waiting for them eagerly :D

Till then
take care of yourself
Stay Happy
Stay Blessed

Meet you all below soon :)