Chapter 29 *Shopping & The Rain Dance*

Okh so scream
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! I just updated twice a day :D
I did it once when I start writing An Act Of Love. Ahh so many memories here :)

Any ways hold your excitement down and read this update. But before that see this

How many of you remember the  2nd cover of An Act Of Love?I thought to recreate it with  some additional skills

I thought to recreate it with some additional skills. That cover was made on one of the editing sites so that wasn't that much good but this... ahh I love it.
Do you also feel the same towards the present cover of Halal Tale Of Love? Tell me ok.

Acha mainay apsabka bohot dimagh kha liya hai, now you may read janies :)
So here it goes.
Happy Reading

Shehryaar POV:

"bhaiya wo wala dikhana" Manahill said pointing at one of the lehenga she just watched. The shopkeeper handed it to her when Shifa bring it to herself seeing the embroidery first.
"han ye thora comfortable bhi lag raha hai" she said checking the fabric from inside.

"Amaya tumhain acha laga?" mumma asked from Amaya and she smiled saying its up on them whatever they decide she will wear it.

Ever wonder what am I doing here ears dropping at the ladies conversation?
Well let me tell you. It was my bad luck that I woke up late because of Shifa who was puking last night.
as this ladies wanted one man with them to handle their bags and to take care of money, unluckily as I was sleeping the boys group left me for that and when I messaged them waiting for an explanation they just say. Make Your Mary-um Mode on, Seriously?

"Mama pasand kar liya lehenga?" I asked my mother who shook her head in a no.
"tumhe pareshani kiya hai ek jaga par bethay raho jab kuch pasand ayega bula laingay. Har thori dair baad tang karay ja rahy ho tum. Shadi ka jora daikhna hai lawn ka suit nahi k koi sa bhi uthaya aur chaltay bunnay" mom completed her speech of scolding me when everybody laughs.

Ahhhh...it's so irritating, these ladies I tell you.
50 lehengay khulwa liye sab ek he rang laal aur taqreban ek he design k he lag rahay hain ab un 50 shadi k joron maisay bhi inhain wo wapis daikhnay hain taakay koi chose karain.
And even if they got happy with one they start the argue related to money.
ab samajh araha hai larkay lariyon ko shoping karanay say kiyoun bhagtay hain?

Money is not the reason I tell you.
Guys ditch the plan of shopping with woman because they make us tired with their actions.
Bolo Bhala hum ek shop mai jatay hain 2 pant aur 4 ya 5 sada shirt waheen say khareed laitay hain aur humari shopping complete but girls...
they first had to visit every shop of the mall, bargain according to price and see everything even if they almost had same piece of clothes. Itna sab karnay k baad phir kaheen jakar while eating something at food court they decide which shop they will go and take things from aur phir wahan akar unhain jo lena hota hai wo yaad nahi rehta and they start asking for something different.