Author Note (do read it)

Hey... Don't Vote if you cannot comment here.
I need suggestions more than votes. Because votes will not help me finalizing the decision but your comments will do.

Lately a lot is going inside my brain that is why I started this story as it's not as good as An Act Of Love.
At start it was all going good and amazing but after some chapters I started thinking that maybe this book shouldn't be published but as I also know how it feels when you reach halfway and you don't got to know more it feels bad so I thought to continue writing this one so it comes to an end.

But. I feel like it's keep getting more and more dull as I'm not able to provide you guys such chapter that is full of entertainment and romance.
Your comments show it. Like when we started the journey almost every one comment, one but they do but now there are hardly ten who comment.

So I need suggestions. Basically I thought to end this story just after the valima part of Hussain and Amaya which will be coming on way after few chapters. So what you think??? Should I end their or
I should keep writing more here and end at the track from where An Act Of Love continues.
I mean how Hussain started saying lie I should show that too? Because there at the first chapter Amaya finds out his husband fooling her with a lie and the story started.( If you still confuse about what I am talking then just read the two lines description or the first chapter of the sequel book An Act Of Love)

Trust me this story is just getting bored to death that's why even I'm not feeling of writing something.
I have already started writing the next chapter but I just keep erasing it because there it shows bore more than romance. So please guide me on two points

1. Where I should end the story?

a) at their valima part?
b) at the track from where An Act Of Love started?

2. What to do with upcoming chapters?

a) Should I keep writing even if the chapters look boring to me?
Well I don't want to write personally I'm fed up producing chapters that are not even worth for a vote. Yes its true! My chapters are not worth for that now a days.

b) Should I take a break and concentrate on Humsafar (Waqas's Story) for a time?
In my opinion the second option is best. As I will keep writing chapter for this book and will publish it once a week or maybe twice a month. When I feel it's worth a read and will entertain you?

Please reply honestly... because this thing is eating me up inside but I thought not to bother you with my confusions about my own plot but things seems like we can't work out without each other.
So here are the reasons why I write late.
Please please honestly comment and give me some suggestions. I will be really thankful.

I will start writing the next chapter when I see that we actually get onto a conclusion. And then the next chapter will be up. Thanking you in advance if you are leaving suggestions also. :)

okh so have you read the first part? Now I want to ask one question.
Q) Who love Jacqueline Fernandez as Shifa??? Do you like the jori of Shehry and Shifa???
if yes than what is attracting you to that Jodi?

Q) if you like Shifa and Shehry than only answer.
Well there is one small plot in my mind related to one married couple which I will not disclose for obvious reasons :P so I was just asking if you really like Shifa and Shehry so we can cast them there but that story will not relate to any of it. As there will be no Amaya with Hussain.
I will just use the faces and names.

Okh so here its an end of my blabering

Sorry to kill your excitement because it's me not the chapter update.
And thank you for still supporting me through your votes and comments even if it not worth it.
And silent readers if you wanna show up and share your suggestions also then PM me if you cannot comment here :)

Take care
With Love Rubab Asif :)

Waiting for your suggestions.