Chapter 5 *Do Dil Mil Rahy Hain... Magar Chupkay Chupkay*

Okh so enjoy the ride of halal romance chapter...
if kuch kuch feel ho ya chehray par blush ajaye then please do tell me that

And hey have you started reading I FOUND MY GIRL IN THE GRAVEYARD yet?
if not read it, its just so amazing I know you will fall in love with Alishbah and Arzaan
just like I and did :)

Okh okh ill be quite here now
you go and read
and yeah..
Happy Reading

Hussain POV:

"bujho to janay" I said those words smiling to myself. She must be thinking who am I? I thought to myself when I heard her voice from my back "Hussain" I smiled knowing she is at the roof to check.
"ji" I replied and saw her blushing hard when I say that well she look cute in that.
"woh mai...woh phone ap kar rahy thay" she asked hanging her head low and biting her lower lip as if saying her lips not to smile.

"kiyoun ap mujhsay baat nahi karna chahti" I asked and her gaze rose up to me smiling
"nahi woh I was just conforming" she said smiling and I smiled to seeing her.
"Amaya...." "aai Ami" suddenly her mom called her and just like this she moved down seeing me smiling. Waiting for a little time I then dialed her number again and just after the third bell she received it saying hello. I can sense from her voice that she was smiling

"hanji Amaya ji" I speak and here come her soft angelic voice "ji...." She said
"kaisee ho tum?" I asked the stupidest question I know but what can I do often? It's an arrange marriage and to talk free we both want some time.
"theek ap kaisay hain" she said and I smiled at her ap.
"ye aap kiya hota hai. Tum kaho" I said and her chirping voice came to my ears
"nahi tum nahi keh sakti main apko" she said and I pretend her standing by some window smiling and talking to me "kiyoun nahi kehsakti?" I asked and she stayed silent for some time,
"kiyoun kay ami kehti hai apnay unko izzat dayni chaheye toh ap" she said and I smiled at how cutely she is saying the truth "acha ji toh phir mujhay bhi apko izzat daini chaheye nahi kiyoun kay ap to meri unki huyi?" I said and she laugh on the phone.

Making the phone closer to my ears I heard her laughing voice so melodic and incredible that I don't have words to describe it. She kept laughing for some time and then her laughs slowly fades away making the other side of phone in a quiet mode. "aur hanso na bohot acha lag raha tha" I said and heard another chuckle from her side.

Our cute moments kept going like this until Shehry called me downstairs and without my will I cut the call, straighten my posture my gaze shifted to the watch I was wearing in left hand and my eyes came out of his sockets seeing the time it was showing.
5:30PM sharp... I didn't know how time flew away talking to her like this. And then thinking I talked her for continuous 3 hours walking and sitting on roof in his hot day a smile came to my lips thinking about this marriage. Mama was so right to meet up this girl for once....
I just love the way we both were talking so shyly and smiling.... I'm just loving my to be arrange Mrs. Halal...

Waqas POV:

All of us gathered at the dining room to welcome mine and Hussain's family as they are about to come after some time here when Hussain enters the room. "kahan tha itni dair say kaheen dikhai he nahi para tu toh Hussain" Shehry asked arguing about him not helping in any thing

"yaar chat par tha" he replied short coming sitting with me
"to itni garmi mai upper itni dair tak kia kar raha tha?" came the next question from Shehry
"chor na shehry yaar chand dikh gaya hoga wahan" I siad smirking towards Hussain and he just smile at my gesture. Everybody was busy talking or planning something when I got nothing much to do as Hussain was also now busy chatting with someone.

" do dil mil rahy hain....magar...chupkay chupkay" I started singing the song trying my best to hide my grin and to tease this man beside me.
"Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke
Sabko Ho Rahi Hai
Haan Sabko Ho Rahi Hai
Khabar Chupke Chupke
Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke
" I sung the next lyrics again and saw Hussain's face expressions change. Coming closer to my ears while I pretend to listen the song while repeating the words out loud I stayed the same beaming, he then removed my earplugs and saw me angrily.

"khud to mil gaye dil ab hamary bhi milnay do Waqas Bhai" he said and was about to move back again when I hold his head "oho matlab waqai mil rahy hain dil?" I said and saw him smiling. His gaze then again shifted towards the phone and I tried to peak from my corner eye seeing what he is actually typing when he hide it from me.
"harami insaan kal tak to keh raha tha k mainay shadi nahi karni abto dostoon ko bhi mun nahi laga raha hai" I said and he smiled seeing towards me
"log na aksar apna waqt bhool jaty hain" he said and an auto blush came to my cheeks thinking about my time when I was always busy with my phone talking to my mano billi aka Manahill.
"chalo ji agaye Riaz bhai aur Asif bhai" phupa said while getting up to greet all of them.

I saw Hussain's mother coming in and I smiled hugging her when she asked closed to my ears "pasand aai larki issay?" and I smiled mouthing "pasand? Pyar hogaya hai ap toh ye samjhain" I replied and saw her smile growing even more wider. Maha came running and I hugged her tight bending my knees and soon she ran in trying to tease me with Manahill's name well I must say this little kid is so chalank sometimes... next was mom who come towards me a smile automatically came to my lips seeing her after months again...yeah its true I'm just so busy that now I don't even have time for my own family
childhood is best I understand now why people say this.

I hugged her tight taking a little more time than normal and she broke the hug smiling. Placing her right hand to my face she smiled and caressed me "kaisa hai tu" she asked and I smiled
"bilkul theek ap kaisay ho" I asked and she showed me with a warm hug once again while placing a pleasant kiss on my forehead.

Soon come Kamraan running catching his twins and I smiled seeing him as a father.
"agaya kameenay tu? Ajata meri first anniversary par itni jaldi kaisay agaya?" I asked and he smiled
"haan socha ajaoun isi bahany Pakistan bhi ghoom loonga" he said teasing me and I showed my fist in his stomach and soon we fell into a cute brotherly fight together.

We all sat together on the floor enjoying our dinner with the whole big family together.
All were talking sharing the old time memories laughing and smiling together and I smiled seeing all of us like this. Alhamdulillah our attachment with each other are still strong even if we were not here, I don't feel awkward here or something I feel nice being here close to them.
I found momma all happy too until Manahill came...her face turned a little sad or I don't know what expression seeing her...

I dot know why she is not happy with her, all my family members are happy as I am marrying Manahilll one from the family but my mom doesn't feels the same...I didn't get to know this if Manahill didn't told me... tomorrow is mayoon...I hope everything starts from good and end good as well I hope mom won't create any disaster this time....

Tell me if you did an aww while reading :D
I know you did....
so how was the chapter?
like the way do dil are getting closer :P

Tell me if you want me to add any part
or if you want to suggest something...
waiting for anything from your side :)

And my Silent Readers....
I'm always waiting for you guys to speak someday...
and I know you will...
New Readers Welcome here with a big warm Hug....

Hope everybody is enjoying the story...
if not then do tell in which parts I'm lacking???
okh okh ab ziada nahi boltay...
now I'm all here to listen from your side :) :)
Bubye... Meet you below soon :)
Takecare :)