Chapter 80

Rain's POV

"What are you going to say?" Paige suddenly broke the silence between us.

I invited her to meet me in the park nearby, and i'm glad she came.

I looked at her sincerely.

"Oh my. Where did you got those bruises?" She suddenly touched my face. I bet she's examining all the bruises that I had.

"There's something you need to know" I said.

"What do you mean?" She raised her eyebrows.

I know that she will be hurt a lot, knowing that her boyfriend is cheating on her. As much as I wanted to keep it secret, I just can't do so. Trevor doesn't deserve this beautiful lady sitting beside me.

How dare he cheated on her. I don't know if what i'm about to do is right, but there's one thing that i'm sure of, and that is to make her feel safe and loved truly.

"Rain?" She asked, waiting for me to speak up.

I don't know where to start. How will she even feel if she figured out that her boyfriend is cheating on her.

"Please tell me. What is it." She hold my hands tightly.

All I can see now is an innocent lady. A lady that loved someone, but was being cheated behind her back.

I must admit. Telling her what i've discovered is not for my benefit. I know that she will be so upset and mad at Trevor, but that will not bring me any good.

If only I can take all the pain that she is about to experience, I will do it.

I'm okay with myself being hurt all the time, but when it comes to her being hurt; I just can't bear it.

"Please" she said once again, looking at me directly in the eyes.

"I-I saw Tr-Trevor the day before yesterday. H-he was with another lady." I stuttered, as I bow my head.

The worst part is about to happen, and that is to see her cry.

"Why are you doing this?" She was trying to look brave, but I know that deep inside her; Her heart is being shattered into small pieces right now.

"I'm asking you Rain. Why are you doing this?" She asked firmly. I can see droplets of tears, falling from her hazel eyes.

"Doing what?" I was about to wipe away her tears, but she removed my hands from doing so.

"Why are you making up such story?. Why are you ruining my relationship with Trevor?" She looks really disappointed.

"I understand that it's not easy for you to believe in me. But trust me. I'm not a liar" I sincerely said.

"No. It can't be true." She shooked her head.

"I am telling the tr-" I wasn't able to continue what i'm saying.

"Stop." She ordered, as she was wiping away her tears.

I squeezed her hands tightly with mines, but she immediately removed her hands.

"Tell me. Why are you doing this?" She glared at me.

"I didn't do anything wrong. I'm just stating the fact that your boyfriend is cheating on you. He doesn't deserve you" As soon as I said those words, she immediately slapped me.

"Who do you think deserves me?" She really looks mad right now.

"Me" I don't know what happened, but I suddenly bursted out that word.

"What?" She seems shocked.

"Nothing" I pulled my hair with frustration.

"Are you trying to ruin my relationship with Trevor, so that you can have me for yourself?." She stared at me directly in the eyes.

I decided to be silent. I just can't believe that she's accusing me of being a liar. I love her, but never did I think of stealing her from Trevor. That's how much I love her. Even if it hurts me as hell, I respected their relationship.

"Tell me!. Is that the reason?" She yelled.

"I think our conversation is going nowhere" I'm trying my best to avoid her gaze.

"I just find it unfair that you can make up a story to ruin my relationship with Trevor" She said calmly.

"I'm not making up a story. What i'm saying is true. Yes, I admit that I love you. I had loved you for two years. And i've been such a coward for hiding my feelings this long. Why am I telling you about Trevor cheating on you?. The answer is simple, because I love you. Yes, it hurts me as hell when I figured out that you had a boyfriend. And you know what's funny?" I asked her this time.

She just stared at me with shock written all over her face.

"I was planning to tell my true feelings to you on the day of your birthday, but then I figured out that you have a boyfriend.I'm really stupid. For loving someone who will never love me back" I can feel my tears falling from my eyes.

I feel relief now, because I was able to open up to her. To tell her what I really feel.

She just stood up, looked at me with teary eyes,  and left without saying any word.

I deserve that, for being such a coward.

-----------------------------------------------------
Note: Thank you for reading my story guys. Next chapter will be updated soon:))).

Lots of love

-Jameela6