Chapter 26

Randell's POV

"Do you need some help there?" I asked Jena as she was climbing up the ladder. " No thanks. I can manage" She replied.

We are now decorating Papa's Pizzeria and so far; I can say that there's a big changes In the restaurant. Sir Louie Is In the kitchen. He insisted for us to eat dinner with him. Today Is my first day; And I'm really glad that I was able to adapt so easily.

I'm glad that me and Jena are friends now. She's not bad after all.

"Jena! Someone texted you!" Donatello yelled as he was handing the phone to Jena.

"It's Rain" She sighed.

"Who's Rain?" I suddenly got curious. Well I wouldn't be surprised If she has a boyfriend. As a matter of fact, any man would be dying to get a gorgeous lady like her.

But one thing straight, I don't have a crush on her. But , I like her as a friend and I truly respect her.

"Rain Is her older brother"  Donatello answered.

"Oh" that's all I can say.

"Jay, Can you help me?" Donatello pleaded.

"Sure" I said. He asked me to help him carry the box.

As to my surprise, the box Is not even heavy -_- . It seems like I'm carrying a box filled with feathers In It. That's how light It Is.

"Where should we put this box?" I asked Donatello. " Over there" He pointed the employees room.

I carried the big box all the way to the employees room.

"Jay, Can I ask you something?" Donatello asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"But you're already asking" I said.

"Hahahahah!. You're so funny Jay" he said. "I mean do you like Jena?" He asked.

"No" I shortly said.

Seriously? How could I like a person just now I met?. It doesn't make any sense at all.

"Well I saw your reaction a while ago when I mentioned Rain's name". He muttered

I went closer and closer to him; Until he's In the corner of the room.

"Wha-what are you going to do" he stuttered. He began to sweat a lot and I can see that he's really nervous. I wouldn't do anything bad to him. I won't bite him -_-

"Jay, are you a vampire?. Because If you are; It's fine wi-with me" He must have noticed my sharp teeth. Well my teeth Is really sharp; So he must have mistaken  me for  a vampire.

"I was not jealous of Rain. Ok?" I whispered to him. I just want to make things clear. And the reason why I cornered him; Is for Jena not to hear our conversation. Donatello's voice Is really loud; So he should not blame me for doing this.

He already told me that he's a gay. Honestly, there's nothing wrong of being a gay or a lesbian. They deserved to be respected In the society. I'm glad that here In America, there's same sex marriage. Everyone should be treated equally;  Whether rich or poor, gays or lesbians. Provided that there not doing anything wrong.

"Donna? Jay?" I heared Sir Louie's voice from outside the door.

I opened the door; And saw Sir Louie carrying a box of pizza.

"Let's eat dinner" Sir Louie smiled as I went out of the room to help him set the plates.

All of us are eating pizza and I noticed that everyone Is silent. I wonder If really like that; Or maybe because someone new Is with them?

I was amazed on how the pizza tasted. I started wondering why I haven't go In this Pizza Restaurant before. But something lacks In the flavor.

"This Pizza taste good"I compliment.

"Thanks" Jena smiled.

I thought It was Sir Louie who made this pizza.

I decided to continue eating. "Guys, tomorrow will be a busy day for all of us." Sir Louie said.

After eating, we continued decorating the restaurant. It took us forty minutes to do that; And now It's time for us to go.

"I'll be riding a taxi cab today. I'm so sorry but I don't feel like walking today" Donatello said to Jena.

"It's okay. Take care, See you tomorrow" Jena said as she was waving goodbye to Donatello.

Well I live near this restaurant; I think It would be a good idea; If I will accompany her. Besides Its already 10 pm. It's pretty dark and someone out there might do something wrong to her. Considering that she's a girl.

"I would be glad to accompany you to your home" I offered.

"It's okay. I can handle myself" She began walking and I decided to follow her.

She turned back and saw that I'm following her.

"Are you following me?" She asked.

"Well I'm going In the same way as yours. I live nearby" I said.

"You know It's really scary out there. I heared that theres a group of bad people In this place" I said as I was trying my best to frighten her.

"Jay, please accompany me" She looks scared.

"Sure" I said as we began walking together.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys! ^_^
Please vote and put a comment. I'll be updating the next chapter tom. Godbless all of you!!♡♥♡♥♥