Chapter 57

Rain's POV

"Hi" Paige came out of no where

"Hello" I simply answered.

Trying myself to be okay each and every day is really difficult. How could I even be okay if the woman I love is with another man?

How I wish I'm Trevor. Dammit!

I focused myself on the paper works that I've been checking; waiting for her to say something else

"We're having lunch now. Do you want to come with us?" She offered

"No thanks. I'm kinda busy today" I reasoned out

She looks disappointed as she left the faculty room.

"Kinda busy, huh?" Leendon sarcastically asked as he was holding a green apple

I diverted my attention to the paper works that I have to check

"Usually when you're a lot busier before, you would always have lunch with her. I bet the weather has changed" he shrugged his shoulders

I just shook my head and started checking the test papers

"Woahh. Just kidding bro. You're so serious now adays" he said once again

"She loves someone else and I'm happy for her okay?" I raised my eyebrows. Trying my best to calm down.

"You know in Science there's a competition among animals in order to survive. If you don't get what you want, you won't survive" he left without saying another word.

I find myself alone with a green apple that he has just left on top of my desk.

It's been two months since I have witnessed for myself that Paige actually has a boyfriend.

But no matter how long it has been, it goddamn hurts!. A lot.

They say that if you love someone you should let them go and that you'll find true happiness within yourself. But why is it that i'm not still happy?. Whenever I see her, I just wanted to hug her and held her in my arms.

But the fact that she's taken makes me realize that I have no chance to have her. To call her mine.

I continued checking the tests papers. Times flies so fast that I haven't realize that it's already 6 pm.

Ok, so I have seven students in section A that has failed my subject. Another two from section B. And for section C, we have eight students. I guess I'll give them another chance.

Math is really difficult especially if its your waterloo. Besides, those students have exerted their efforts. I just don't want them to be discourage because of a failing mark that they have now.

"Hey, you're still here" Leendon suddenly came in.

I stood up and decided to compile all the papers in it's corresponding folders.

"Paige was sent to the office again" he informed

"What for?" I suddenly got curious

"I don't know. All I know is that Mrs. Hamilton looks real mad"  and just like that I ran away.

I spotted her going out of the principal's office. She looks really sad.

"Are you okay?" I came near her

She stared at me for a while. With the look in her eyes, I see tears that are about to fall anytime.

"I-i'm o-okay" she stuttered.

And just like that, she passed beside me.

I wonder what happened. I just want to comfort her right now and be with her.

-----------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my story guys!!..Next chapter will be updated soon :))))

Watch out for more revealations:))).

Lot's of love

-Jameela6