Chapter 33

Jena's POV

We are now getting our things from the employee's room. I'm glad that we were able to give a good service to our customers. Also, I'm glad that Jay helped me.
"Bye Sir. Take Care" We said In unison.

Sir Louie was left In the restaurant. Donatello decided for us to drive a taxi cab.

He sat on the front seat near the driver. I guess he's trying his best to tease me again. Well he's doing well In his "evil plan" -_-

I really hope that Jay wouldn't noticed what Donatello Is trying to do. I can see Donatello looking at us ; Through the rearview mirror. He was giggling by himself and I'm started to get annoyed now.

How many times should I tell them that me and Jay are just friends?. I just want to make things clear ; But It looks like they won't listen.

They always think that It's a fairy tale. Where In there's a handsome prince charming with his beautiful princess; And that they live happily ever after. Well In my case, I don't believe In forever anymore. "Forever" Is a word that doesn't exist In my vocabulary anymore. I've loved once; And I guess I won't ever loved someone again.

My prince charming left me hanging here In New York. And the worst part Is that he's getting married with his princess. I've always thought that I'm his princess; And that his my prince. I guess I was wrong.

Jay distant himself from me; As he seated near the window. I am seated In the other side. The only thing that Is In the middle of us Is our bags.

I bet he's feeling the tension too. The feeling of awkwardness In the atmosphere.

We remained silent throughout the ride. At last we were able to reached Donatello's house.

We went In. I was amazed of how Donatello makes his things organized. There's lots of flowers In his flower vases.

"Feel free" Donatello looked at us.

I nodded in response; As Jay Is too busy In looking around the living room.

Donatello mouthed the words "Go talk to him" . He went to the kitchen; to prepare our food.

Seriously?. Is this a birthday celebration or a date?. -_-

I sat on the sofa. I decided to use my phone to make myself busy.

I log In to my facebook account; As I saw one message there. I opened the message to check who It Is. It's Jay.

I accidentally dropped my phone. Jay immediately picked It up.

I immediately took my phone from his hand. What have you done Jena? (I thought to myself).

He looks confused as he sat near me.

"Sorry, If I wasn't able to reply you" I said; without looking at him.

"It's okay. It's just a hi" He gave me his gorgeous smile.

So It's just a hi?. I was thinking that It means something else. Like: How are you doing, I miss you.

Wait. What was I thinking?. Erase! Erase! Erase! (I thought)

Someone messaged me again.

I checked on It; As to my surprise It's him -_-

Were seated together In this sofa; And now he will message me?. Like I'm not with him?. I wonder what he's thinking this time.

I decided not to reply him. After all, he's seated near me.

"Snob" he said softly.

I pretended that I didn't hear a thing. I got up and decided to help Donatello In the kitchen. In that way, I can avoid him.

"Why are you here?" Donatello frowned.

"Do you know the feeling If you're with someone; And your GOOD friend left you In the living room with that person?"I said as I raised my eyebrows. I sarcastically said the word "GOOD".

"Yeah, I know that feeling. It's....LOVE!" He exclaimed. He said the word "LOVE" aloud.

I hope Jay didn't hear It. My GOOD friend here doesn't know how to whisper -_-

I hit him In the head. Well I guess that will be my birthday gift to him.

I was expecting him to say " Yeah, I know that feeling. It's what you call awkward"

I guess I have a crazy friend -_-

"Ouch. You hurt me Sis" He said as he was fixing his hair.

"Who hurt you?" Jay was standing near the refrigerator.

Is he standing there all this time?. Did he hear the words me and Donatello were talking about?.

*Crossfingers*. I hope that the answers to my questions are "NO".

"A cat jumped on my head" He said as he was staring at me.

He was giving me the "You owe me" look.

"Where's the cat?" He suddenly asked.

"It jumped outside the window" He pointed the window that Is open.

"Interesting Cat" he said.

Wait. Why Is he looking at me?. Didn't he hear the words Donatello told him?.

"Are you okay Sis?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Let's eat now" He said.

Good thing Donatello changed the topic. I really don't have an idea on what Jay Is thinking now. Whatever It Is, I think It's not good.

------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys!!:)). Please vote and leave your comments. Godbless all of you:))