Chapter 74

Jena's POV

"What time is your flight?" I asked Donatello.

He's busy looking at the menu, that he didn't even realized that i'm asking something.

"I'll have some grilled tuna with salad" he ordered.

"How about you mam?" The waiter looked at me.

"I'll just have some squid" I simply said.

I decided to bring Donatello here in the seaside restaurant.

I really love the view of this place. The moon's reflection can be seen in the sea. And that customers are eating their meals inside a hut, located beside the sea. Plus, the cool breeze of the wind is so refreshing. That is why I decided for us to go here in night.

The owner of this restaurant really did a good job in designing his restaurant. The chairs,tables, walls, and even floors are made of wood.

Not only that, their dishes are worth trying for. They have several mouthwatering dishes that will surely make the customers go back to their place.

To sum it all up, this place has a good ambiance.

I spotted several couples in this place. They are really enjoying the beautiful view of the sea. How romantic isn't it?.

"You miss Jay. Don't you?" Donatello snapped his fingers infront of me.

My cheek suddenly turned red.

"We always see each other" I said

"You didn't answer my question" he crossed his arms.

"I was just looking at those couples" I defended.

"Yeah. But with the look in your eyes, it seems like your imagining yourself with him" he gave me his teasing look.

I will really miss this person sitting infront of me. Even though he's making fun of me most of the times, I can say that I enjoy every moment with him. Simply because he's Donatello Costa.

A person who is easy to love.

A person that makes you happy everyday.

A person that will always be there for you.

A person who will give you advice in times of need.

"I'm really going to miss you a lot sister" I suddenly said.

"Please don't make me cry right now" he pretended to wipe away his fake tears.

Why did I call it fake?.

Simply because he doesn't have any tears. He's being melodramatic right now. I bet he's thinking of us being in a movie scene right now.

"Life is like a movie" he looked at the stars above that are shining bright.

Bingo!. I knew it. He was thinking of movies right now.

"I will really miss my prince charming."  he said in a princess tone of voice.

"I thought you already moved on? Stop thinking of Kevin, okay?" I glared at him.

"Yuck! I was not referring to him." He shook his head.

"Then who's the prince charming you're referring to?" I placed my hands to my hips.

"Rain Davis" he gave me his dreamy eyes.

I gave him my : are-you-serious-look.

"Just tell him that he will always be my prince charming" he pleaded.

"Fine" I heaved a sigh.

If there's one more thing that I would miss about this guy. That is his "craziness" .

------------------------------------------------------

Note: Thank you for reading my story guys. Next chapter will be updated soon :))

Lots of love

-Jameela6