Chapter 30

Randell's POV

I saw a friend request and I immediately checked who It Is.

It's Jena Davis. Good thing I was able to make a second account for my disguise as "Jay".

I accepted her friend request; And I noticed that she immediately log out. I decided to messaged her.

Well the fact that she added me ; Only means one thing. She's not mad at me. Thank God for that. The moment I heared them talking; makes me bothered.

I heared Donatello mentioned my "fake name"; So I suddenly get bothered. I was thinking If I did something wrong to them. I didn't have the courage to ask them of what are they talking about. I know that I'm a newbie and I know my place as well.

Tomorrow Is Sunday; And It's our day off. It's been two days; Since I worked In Papa's Pizzeria. I always thought that being a waiter Is an easy job. Well I guess was wrong; I experienced headache and body pain.

Will I quit?. The answer Is No. This Is my chance to prove myself to my Dad and my brother . I know that there's a lot of job opportunities out there that are easier for me to handle. But the thing Is,  If I quit on this one; It means I'm a failure. That my Dad was right all this time. And that Is something that I won't allow to happen.

I also want to make an impact to other people's lives. To help them live their lives to the fullest. To make them happy. And most of all, To be happy as well.

My phone suddenly vibrated. It's Connor calling.

[Bro, Have you received any invitation?] He asked

[No] I shortly said. What invitation Is he talking about?

[Kendra sent me an invitation for her wedding day] He further explained

Tsk. Why would I even bother myself to come?. She didn't even invite me. I have nothing to do with her; And I still didn't forget all the pain she caused me.

She's busy arranging her wedding. Fitting gowns, buying expensive diamond jewelries. That's what she always do. On the other hand, I am working In Papa's Pizzeria to prove something. Something that will forever change my life for the better.

[Okay.  Congratulations to her] I calmly said.

[I was thinking not to go In her wedding Because--] He wasn't able to continue what he's saying ; Because I suddenly interrupted him.

[Just go In her wedding day. It's fine with me] I insisted

[Are you sure? Is that really you Randell?] He asked. He seems confuse of what I've said. He was expecting me not to allow him attend the wedding day of my ex.
Well as much as I'm hurt: I don't want to be selfish. I don't want to control my friend's life. As a matter of fact, Kendra and Connor used to be good friends. But when me and Kendra broke up; Connor got mad to Kendra. And that broke there friendship.

I felt a sense of guilt during that time. Because of me there friendship has torn apart.

[Yes,  I'm sure bro. By the way, I'm Jay] I chuckled. I want to show to my friend that I'm no longer the weak person he used to know. Plus, This Is his chance to restore his friendship with Kendra. I'm doing this for my friend; And I hope that I won't regret my decision.

------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guts ^_^ . Please vote and leave your comnents. I'll be updating the next chapter tomorrow. Godbless all of you!!:)))