Chapter 24

Randell's POV

"Hows your day?" Connor asked as we were waiting for our order.

I decided to invite Connor In a five star hotel restaurant since I was able to get a job.

This Is my first day as "Jay Jones" and I can say that I'm happy so far. Connor suggested me that name and I was able to do a fake passport and birth certificate.

"Great" I replied. "Sir Louie Is very friendly" I added.

"I see. Well I'm glad everything Is going fine" he said as he signalled the waiter to come.

"What can I do for you sir?" The waiter politey asked.

"We've been waiting for our order and It's been thirty minutes already" Connor explained. "Don't worry sir, I'll follow up your order" The waiter went back to the kitchen.

"Reminds me of the pizza restaurant" I said.

"Well this Is It. Your chance to help other people and for you to become a better man that will make your dad proud" he exclaimed.

Good thing my dad allowed Connor to replace me as the boss of his company. I wonder If Dad remembers me now. Is he sleeping properly every night? Is he eating the right foods needed for his health? Is he still taking his medication?. Today Is the day that Stephanie and Luke will arrive In the mansion.

Connor snapped his fingers infront of me. He must have noticed me being silent.

"Our orders are here now" Connor chuckled.

I started eating until I got full.

"I better get going now" I said

Connor nodded and continued eating his order. I left and walked going to the house that I bought.

The house composes of two rooms, kitchen, one bathroom, and the living room. It's small but It's enough for me to stay on It.

I will try my best to adapt to this kind of situation. I started unpacking my things from the boxes. I left my business suit and attires In my condominium. I don't need It anyway.

I'm done arranging and It's time for me to have a nap. It's my first day tomorrow as a waiter. I feel confident somehow; for I have observed how the waiter served the other customers a while ago.
I suddenly remembered the lady who got annoyed at me. Well It's obvious that she lost her temper.
She must be an Amazon or a wrestler.

She has a strong personality. As much as possible, I want to avoid her. I don't want any trouble and this Is my chance for me to prove myself to Dad.

I want for him to think of me as a son that Is not a failure. A son that he should be proud of.

And as for Kendra, this Is my chance to forget her. To find someone who will truly love me for who I am and not for my riches.

This Is It Randell. You can do It. - I thought to myself.

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys! . Please vote and put a comment. I'll be updating the next chapter tomorrow. Godbless all of you! ^_^