Rain

Seeing Jason storming out of the hospital room had me feeling like the worst person in the world, grabbing my pillow in my hands I let out an ear-piercing scream letting all of the emotions I have been holding in for the past few months. Exhausted from the whole thing I find myself drifting in and out of consciousness only aware when one of my family members come in and out of the room.

Opening my eyes I rub them with the back of my hand as a shadow comes from the far right corner, squinting my eyes I watch as Jason stands in front of my bed with blood dripping from his mouth and deep claw marks going across his ripped up shirt that had blood dripping from the wounds. his eyes were as cold as the night he had an emotionless face causing me to flinch back from the look on his face.

"w...what happened to you" I say not sure if he was going to answer me after everything that has happened between us. He stares at me for a long moment not saying a word, then he walks over to the bay window in my room and stares out into the night sky, I guess I was asleep longer then I thought.

"I fought my dad for the Alpha title"

"you what....why in the world would you do that if you were going to be given the position in a few short months".

"it doesn't matter why....but now that I'm Alpha you will be staying with me as my mate and you will be heavily guarded until I say so are we clear," he says in his Alpha tone. Putting my head down in submission I nod my head yes, not able to deny the authority in his tone.

"good ill be back for you tomorrow when they release you"

he says turning on his heels and walking out the door. Taking in a deep breath I wrap my arms around my body scared of being forced to be with someone who doesn't and won't love me. From the look on his face, I could see that he hated me, but all of this happened because of him. If it wasn't for him kissing other girls we wouldn't be in the situation that we are in now.

"You know what I'm not going to let him get the best of me I'm going to make him pay for putting me through what he put me through he wants me to be his mate so bad then I'm going to give him exactly what he is asking me for."

Feeling a small smile on my face at the thought of pissing off the new Alpha had me feeling more than happy. I may have lost our pup but with time I know I can heal from that, I know I didn't want one in the beginning but after losing my baby a change of heart sure did happen. Maybe seducing and angering the Alpha might be fun and fundamental to what I want now a family with the big bad Alpha might be pretty interesting.

First things first, cutting off the loose ends of the women who think they can have him. I will be his only bed mate weather he likes it or not. Well unless he wants the she-wolf in me to come out and leave claw marks on everyone's faces. I was never the one to be outspoken or brave but after being through what I have been through who wouldn't be.

Pulling my phone off the table next to me I send a text to my best friend to be here bright and early so I can be ready for when Jason gets back in the morning. He's going to be in for a rude awakening. Happy about my decision I put my phone back on the table and cuddle under my blankets eager to wake up in the morning to face off with my mate.

Waking up to an annoying voice in my ear I pop one eye open to see my best friend starring back at me, groaning I plop my head back down into my pillow, not really being a morning person. "Do you remember why you hit me up last night .....now do you want my help or not with seducing that big sexy Alpha mate of yours."

Smiling I sit up quickly in bed and turn towards Kim, rubbing my hands together I hop down off the bed feeling much better today, luckily having the wolf gene helps to heal me physically from the miscarriage its the emotional and mental part I need to work on. Pushing the sad thought to the back of my mind I turn on the shower and strip out of the hospital gown before stepping under the spray of warm water.

Letting the warm water ease away any anxieties I grab the sponge off the hook and lather it with the soap they had, scrunching up my nose at the weird smell  I poke my head out the shower and I see Kim standing there holding my favorite body wash caramel.

"thanks love"

"you know I always think of everything darling" she says smiling at me as she walks back over to the counter and sets up the counter with make up, nail polish, perfume, every woman's dream for a top-notch makeover. Everything was right at the tips of our fingers I was going to make living with Jason something he will never forget.