Jason

"What do you want Jason.....?"

Without thinking twice about it I pull her into my arms and kiss her with everything that is in me, showing her exactly who she belongs to. I bite her bottom lip gently she opens up on a gasp and I take that as my cue and slip my tongue in her mouth. Taking my time I taste her thoroughly. One ear listening to our parents still conversing and the other taking in the fast beat of my mate's heart. Deciding I couldn't live unless I had more I lift her into my arms and carry her bridal style up the stairs and towards a pink door that I'm guessing can only belong to her.

I lay her gently on the bed not having time to pay attention to the layout or design of the room. I trail kisses from the top of her head to the bottom of her heeled feet. I swear ill never get enough of this little one here she is it for me. I strip both of us out of our clothes in a few quick rips positioning myself over here I lock eyes with her my wolf full overtaking any thought at the moment.

 "MINE!!!" I growl before making us one and pleasure so intense knocks me to the core.

Feeling the rays of sunlight beam on my face I slowly open my eyes and look at the sleeping beauty in my arms god I feel so blessed to have her I think to myself as I gently place a kiss on her soft lips. she slowly opens her eyes and stares at me confused, "good morning gorgeous" she looks down at our naked bodies intertwined and her face goes pale.

Jumping out the bed and as far away from me as she could get she shakes her head from side to side frantically "no...no...no.........we did......we did not just do what I think we did" You mean mate......of course we did, we fully mated last night and now you wear my mark to prove it" I say pointing at my mark on her shoulder.

Running to the mirror she looks at the mark and tears pool into her eyes, What the hell is wrong now, last night was perfect I think to myself as I make my way towards her. "Babe....." I say wrapping my arms around her body. "what's wrong" I whisper close to her ear. Her body goes stiff in my arms as she turns around and faces me with anger flashing in her eyes. 

Pushing me hard against my chest I stumble back a little caught off guard. "I can not believe you," she says pulling a robe from behind her bathroom door she slips it on quickly tugging the tie tightly around her waist. "you need to leave," she says pointing to the door.

"but...." What in fucks sake is going on right now? Am I the only one who remembers the best fucking time we had last night.

"but nothing I didn't want to complete the damn mating what part of that didn't you understand when I told you to stay the hell away from me."

"Well, what's done is done," I say walking around the room and slipping on my clothes that were scattered around the floor. "But let's get one thing straight before I leave here..... you are mine Rain and no one is taking what is mine," I say seriously as I make my way quietly out her room and through the front door to my car.

Driving to my house images of last night float to mind, my little mate was responsive in so many ways her telling me she doesn't want me is a lie and I'm going to prove that shit to her. Pulling up into my driveway I make my way into the house and towards the stairs. 

Before I can take one step I hear someone clearing their throat from behind me, turning around I see my dad and mom both sitting down on the couch. Sighing I make my way back towards the living room and sit down. "sooooo......" says my dad rubbing at his beard as he stares at me intently. "she's your mate huh"

not able to deny it I nod my head yes, "and since your smell has changed I can only assume you guys completed the mating bond?" I nod my head again "did you use protection son" my mom says now speaking up. Lifting my head up I stare into my parent's eyes as I felt the wind get knocked out of me, damn the heat between us was SO strong last night I wasn't thinking straight.

"damn she's gonna kill me," I say aloud as I think about how Rain is going to take the news of her probably being pregnant with my...no our pup. "I guess that's our answer," my dad says standing up and patting me on the shoulder, "good luck with that son," he says walking out the room as my mom stops in front of me and kisses me softly on the cheek. "Don't worry son she won't take it as bad as you think she will .....the same thing happened to me and your father and I are both extremely happy together, plus I had you."

Thinking about the temper my little mate had I doubt it "thanks mom" I say as she makes her way out the room "I hope your right because from the conversation we had earlier I doubt my mate will be taking any of this easy" I say aloud to myself. Standing up I make my way up to my room to take a much-needed shower.

Fresh out the shower I make my way over to my bed and lay down I wonder if I should tell her now about us not using a condom or let her find out on her own ....thinking about the time she punched me in the hall I think I'm just gonna let her find out her self and deal with the consequences later. I mean how bad could it really be.

I then close my eyes exhausted from last night and this morning events I fall quickly asleep with thoughts of my sexy little mate on my mind and our last night love making replaying over and over again.