Jason

Walking into the hospital eager to get my mate out of here, especially after hearing of the horrible news about one of the Alpha's from over sea's wanting to have an arranged marriage with my mate, they may do that over sea's but in the states its UN heard of. She may have not wanted to be my mate but being Alpha she has no choice in the matter now.

Pushing open the door to her new room I walk in and instantly knew I was in some deep shit, excuse my language but looking at my mate in a black dress that's so tight it looked as if it was painted on her body, it had me going hard instantly and trying everything in my power to keep my wolf in control. Taking in several long calming breaths I look everywhere but at the hot little temptress in front of me.

"what's wrong...Alpha" she says in the most sensual tone I had to squeeze my hands in a tight fist so that I wouldn't reach out and try to strip her right here and now. Making my self think of all the bad things that have happened in the past few months had me going soft instantly as if a bucket of cold water was splashed on top of me.

Finally gaining my control back I slowly lift my head and look into my mate's eyes "let's go" I say turning around quickly so my wolf wouldn't force me to do things that would only be too natural for me at the moment. Walking toward the nurse's station I sign all the necessary documents to get her released before I make my way out of the hospital and towards my truck parked outside.

Opening the passenger side door for my mate I carefully lift her into the truck trying my hardest to not touch her body as much as I could so I didn't feel the mate bond. Closing the door behind her I walk to my side of the truck and slip in turning the engine on I make my way into traffic and towards my house that was about a few acres from the packhouse.

Taking in shallow breaths I try to keep my mind occupied on driving then on the sweet smell coming from my mate, I don't know if its because it has been so long since I've been with anyone intimately, but I swear I have never been this aroused in my life. Especially from just breathing in one person's scent. Pushing the car to go faster I make a drive that would normally take twenty minutes in seven. As soon as I pull up into my driveway I quickly make my way out the vehicle an take in several gulps of fresh air to clear my lungs of the intoxicating smell.

 After getting my bearings under control I make my way over to the passenger side of the vehicle and open the door for my mate to get out. she turns toward me and with a breathtaking smile she slowly slides her body down the front of my body ever so slowly that I had to grip the side of the truck to keep from ripping her clothes off and having my way with her.

Putting her hands on my chest she looks up into my eyes with a twinkle of something I haven't seen from her, shining brightly in her eyes. "Are we going to stand here all day or are we going to go in the house?" she says cocking her head to the side as she waits for my answer. Unable to answer I nod my head as she pushes past me and makes her way towards the front of the house.

Watching the sway of her hips as she walks away had me gulping because at that moment I knew I was in some deep mess with her living under the same roof as me, there will be no escaping the mate bond between us especially with there being no one at my home to interrupts us. Grabbing her bag I carry it out the truck and towards the front door where she waited patiently on the porch.

Unlocking the front door I hold the door open as she walks into the foyer and looks around in amaze. I smile, happy that she approved of my place. I walk further into the room and place her bag on the floor. "let me give you a tour of the place then ill let you get settled in" "ok sounds great" she replies following me into the first area of the house the living room.

Looking around the room she admires the nice wood furnishings and the soft cream-colored walls that gave of a warm type feeling. Walking over to the fireplace she scans the few pictures on top of the mantle of my family and friends. Clearing my throat I get her attention as I point my hand toward the next room for viewing the kitchen. Turning around she stares at me for a good little minute without saying a word. The look in her eyes had me fidgeting were I stood as her eyes changed back and forth from her wolf's eyes and back to hers.