Rain

The only thing I could think of for the rest of the day was Jason's words ringing in my ears. The audacity of that asshole to think that I would want him after everything that has happened. Liar, my wolf says to me as I roll my eyes and ignore her statement. Walking up to my house I notice a few expensive cars sitting in my driveway. Making my way up the stairs, I open the door as the sweet smell of my mom's cooking hits me full force causing my stomach to growl a very angry protest to not eating nothing for lunch today.

Walking toward the kitchen I watch as my mom hurriedly runs around, pots are filled with a very yummy smelling stew. "hey mom" I say sitting on the barstool and putting my backpack on the table in front of me. "hey honey" she says stopping long enough to kiss me on the cheek and rush back over to a pot boiling on the stove.

"What's all the food for," I say grabbing a piece of food from a trey on the table and popping it into my mouth. "Don't eat the food yet Rain" she scolds me as she scoots the delicious tasting food away from me. My stomach growling in protest. "The Alpha and his family are eating dinner here tonight......your dads entertaining them in the den right now," she says running over to the oven to pull out a honey glazed ham. Chocking on the piece of food in my mouth I take several deep breaths as I try to comprehend what she just said to me.

If the Alphas family is here I'm pretty sure Jason is too. Groaning loudly I bang my head on the table in front of me "no.....no.....no.....this can not be happening to me"

"what you say, dear," My mom says paying no mind to my troubled mind or outburst as she continues her frantic movements throughout the kitchen.

"Nothing mom," I Sigh loudly standing up and stretching. "I'm going to go upstairs to get washed up,"  hurridly rushing out the kitchen I make my way into the safe haven of my room.

Closing the door behind me I lean my back on the closed door as I take in several deep breaths, I swear this boy is gonna be the death of me. Why did he have to come to my house? The words that he said earlier came back to me as I slid to the floor with my hands covering my face.

"Why does he have to be so difficult" I mumble as I finally pull myself off the floor to sit on the side of my bed. Pulling my phone from my pocket, I see I have a text message from the guy Camden I met earlier today, what a cutie I think to myself as I remember his remarkable eyes.

hey, doll what are you up to?

about to eat dinner ........how would you like to join me? 

sure!

great my address is 4333 Denver Dr see you at six

Putting my phone on the nightstand next to my bed I finally fill like things can work in my favor. I smile to myself as I walk to my bathroom to take a shower. Mr. Jason wants to play, then lets play I say with a new determination in mind. I was gonna show him who was running this show by the time I am done with him I'm going to have him running for the hills.

Hopping out the shower I throw on a form-fitting maroon sweater dress that i got from my mom for my birthday last year. slipping on some black six-inch heels with accessories to match i walk in to the bathroom and curl my hair in loose curls, as i put on light make up I check myself out again in my floor length mirror smiling at my reflection I hear the doorbell ringing.

Walking down the stairs I walk to the front door and open it revealing Camden dressed in a nice pair of dress pants and a button-down shirt. Looking up into his eyes I smile and loop my arms through his. "You are such a lifesaver" I whisper as we walk into the dining room where everyone is already seated.

"Hello everyone, this is a friend of mine Camden, " I say looking around the room at all the Surprised faces. "I hope you don't mind mom," I say looking in her and my fathers direction."not at all dear the more the merrier" she says smiling her sweet smile at Camden "it's very nice to meet you" "nice to meet you to mam" "well how about we all sit down to eat" says my father gaining everyone's attention.

Walking over to one side of the table Camden pulls a chair out for me as he sits next to me. I can feel Jason glaring daggers in our direction if looks could kill I swear we would be six feet under. The food then gets passed around the table as little conversations are sparked up between everyone, mainly the adults.

throughout dinner Jason kept glaring at Camden as I tried my damnedest to hide my smile through the whole evening. "I don't mean to be rude" Camden says after desert was taken away from the table "but I must be going my parents like me to be home at a decent hour on a school night" 

"it was very nice to meet you," my mom says smiling at him warmly. 

"same her" my dad says sipping his wine 

bowing his head in the Alphas direction and smirking at a fuming Jason he stands up to leave. "wait let me walk you out" I reply quickly as I jump up and walk with him to the front door.

"thanks for coming"

"anytime doll face," he says leaning in and kissing me gently on the cheek before he turns around to make his way down the driveway to his car, touching the spot he kissed, no one has ever kissed me but with Camden, it felt more brotherly then romantic. Turning around I bump into a hard chest and from the sparks coming from the contact I know it could only be one person. "Great just what I need right now," I say to myself before I look up and lock eyes with a very pissed of Jason.

 "what do you want Jason....?"