Jason

Hearing the bell ring in the classroom was like music to my ears, the only thing I could think about during the whole class period was my mate. The moon goddess chose well when she picked her for me, she is everything that I wanted and needed in a life long partner. I couldn't picture spending my life with anyone else by my side but that sexy little number. I make my way down the hall with a smile on my face nodding my head at all the kids that say hello. It was like a whole different experience after coming back from my cousin's home. No longer did I feel ignored or less deserving.

Walking into the cafeteria I sit down at a table and anxiously watch the doors as the students start to pile in. Looking over the crowd I look for one golden blond-haired beauty. Smiling I lick my lips as I think about the kiss we almost shared this morning. "looking for me" says a voice that had me wanting to cover my ears from the screeching sound. 

"No...." I say looking up into the person's face who was talking to me, grimacing I wrinkle up my face at all the makeup caked upon hers" Well you should be" she says sitting on my lap and running her claw-like fingernails down my chest. shivering in disgust I take a deep breath trying to calm down my irritation with this girl. I need her off my lap and now before that sexy little mate of mine comes in and gets the wrong idea.

Looking back into the girl's face I open my mouth to speak when she leans forward quickly and smashes her lips to mine, too stunned to move for the moment I sit there with my hands lying limply at my sides. Finally getting my common sense back I push the girl off of me and she lands on her butt. Looking up I see my mate running out the door and I knew I screwed up big time.

"Damn...." I say running after my mate, why didn't I push her off sooner, like a dumb ass I just sat there. The goddess only knows what is going through my mate's mind at the moment.  I try to run to catch up with her when the girl from earlier on in the day that was hanging off my arm grabs a hold of my hand to get my attention, not wanting my mate to get away I snatch my hand away quickly and run out the same door my mate just went through.

Ruining down the hall I come to a complete stop seeing some guy standing too close to my mate for my liking. The need to stake my claim with my wolf just on the surface, I stalked toward the two unexpectedly. Pulling my mate behind me I get in a protective stance in front of her growling at the guy who is now standing in front of me with a stupid smirk plastered on his face.

Feeling a push to my back I? turn around to a very angry mate. Softening my eyes on her lovely face I open my mouth to talk when suddenly a fist is flying my way hitting me square in the jaw. "ouch ....ouch .....ouch" Rain says holding on to her bruised hand.

Feeling the blood drip from my mouth and the only thing I was able to do was to hold my jaw and look at my mate in a new light. Note for a later date, my mate has a very bad temper on her and a good right hook.I take a step forward to grab my mate back next to me when she holds her hands up and slides closer to the guy, a deep growl vibrates from my chest.

"Don't you dare growl at him....you......you......jerk meany face" she says with a serious expression on her face. Trying to hold in my laughter at her angry words towards me I hold my hands out to her, slapping my hand away she takes another step away from me and a deep frown forms on her lips.

"After what you did, you think you have the right to touch me, well I got news for you buddy" she says taking a step forward with each word she spoke. Poking me in my chest she looks up into my eyes and the anger and hurt I see lingering there had my wolf whining for hurting our mate.

"Stay the hell away from me," she backs up as the bell rings for lunch to be over and the last two classes of the day to start. Students start filling up the hallways as Rain makes her way down the hall with that guy right next to her.  frowning at the way he seemed to be too personal with my mate I try to calm my wolf down because she will always be mine. With a new determination in mind I watch her get closer to the end of the hall and right before she reaches the end to turn the corner I yell to her "HEY RAIN......." she stops in her tracks and with out turning around but i knew I still had her undivided attention by the stiffness of her shoulders and the way her hands balled into a fist. 

"I CANT STAY AWAY FROM YOU LOVE........I'M GOING TO WANT TO ALWAYS BE AROUND YOU...... AND SOON....... YOU WILL TOO...." her body stiffens even more at my words as she hurriedly disappears around the corner, with a smile plastered on my face I whistle all the way to my gym class happy that I got the right reaction I wanted from my mate. By the time I'm finished with her she's going to want me and only me from here on out.