Budo Masuta

Taro Yamada woke up. He was partially excited- this was his 3rd year at Akedemi, which meant it was almost time for college! He wasn't excited about that part, though- over the summer, his best friend, Budo Masuta had to go to America to compete in a karate tournament. Which meant today would be the first time Taro would see Budo in 3 months!

Suddenly, Imouto-Chan peeked into Taro's bedroom, looking quite annoyed

"Onii-Chan! Hurry up! We're gonna be late if you don't hurry up! Don't you want to see Budo-Senpai?!" Little Imouto-Chan exclaimed. Since she knew him so well, it was fine for her to call him a Senpai.

 Since she knew him so well, it was fine for her to call him a Senpai

Taro's POV

I heard that Budo-san got a girlfriend! I'm excited to meet her. Any friend of Budo's is a friend of mine! I wonder if she's pretty?

I had to hurry to school, since I'd spent time pondering over Budo's girlfriend. I wasn't really watching my step, so i accidentally ran into a girl when I was turning a corner. Being a model student, I immediately got up and offered her a hand.

"I'm so sorry! Are you oka-" I say. I suddenly stop when I see her.

She's...beautiful.

She has glossy black hair that is done up in a ponytail

She has glossy black hair that is done up in a ponytail. Her grey-black eyes are shiny and beautiful. She seems like a dandere, so innocent and small. Her hands are pressed together in a bashful way. She looks like an angel! I want to protect her...FOREVER!!!!

"I'm SO sorry! I guess I wasn't watching my path! Are you okay?" she says. Her voice is music to my ears. It fills my heart with JOY!!!

"Ummm...hello?" she says. I realize I've been standing there for a few minutes without saying anything. AGHH!!! SO EMBARRASSING!!!

"Uhh...yeah...I'm...fine..." I barely murmur. Why can't I speak?! "I...have...to...GO!!!" I say, and run away. Why would I do that? I embarrassed myself in front of my Kohai!

I run to the school. The first thing I see is Budo-san! YAY!

"Hey Budo! How's it going?" I say, embracing him with our own handshake- a fist bump that turns into a handshake, and then a high-five! I've definitely missed this!

"Taro! It's totally great! I won the karate-tournament, and I got a girlfriend! She goes here, so she should be arriving soon. I want you to meet her! Oh, here she comes now!" Budo-san says happily.

I look over at the school gates and see...my Kohai, that black haired girl!

"Budo-senpai!!!" my Kohai says. She looks over to me. "Oh, Budo-senpai, you know him?" she says. BUDO MASUTA IS DATING MY KOHAI?!?!

"Ayano-chan! It's so great to see you!!!" Budo says, embracing her in a hug. He lifts her up and spins her around, as she giggles. She looks at me strangely.

"Senpai, who's that?" she says, pointing at me. Oh yeah, I didn't introduce myself before!

"Umm...I-I-I-..." I stutter. Why am I stuttering?! All I wanna do is tell Kohai my name!

Budo covers for me, like a true friend! "His name is Taro-kun! He's my childhood friend and current best friend!" he says.

Ayano-chan nods. I enjoy watching her do this. Her beautiful black hair flows in the wind, and she looks like a model. I want her to be MINE!!!

Budo-kun might be my best friend. He may be strong and smart and slightly handsome, but he doesn't deserve MY KOHAI!!!

I MUST ELIMINATE BUDO!!!
HE MAY BE MY FRIEND, BUT KOHAI IS MY FUTURE WIFE!!!
AND SHE WILL BE MINE!!!!!