Chapter 20: Album

Susanoo's P.O.V

Talking to Tsukuyomi really did calm me down. It was a surprise that she was put in a camp though. I chuckled as the thought came back. I have two hours until I leave. Mr. President will be taking me to a military base in Washington and I will be taught how to fight.

"So where do you want to go eat?" asked Benzaiten. I looked at her and shrugged.

"I don't know. Pizza Ranch. I could kill for some cheese sticks right now." I giggled. No matter what I will remember these moments over all. Nothing can change that? No longer remember the bad slave days that we spent. All of it goes to waist.

"Okay then. Let's go to Pizza Ranch." Raiden exclaimed. We then all went out and ate some food. I was so full I couldn't move an then came the dessert pizza. I glared at it. Then grabbed three slices of that. Then three lead to four. And then that lead to seven. Which lead to ten.

"Let's play air hockey!" Tsukuyomi yelled. I nodded and we had our little tournament. I was first up against Tsukuyomi. I don't want to brag but I smashed her. 5 - 21. After that Raiden went against Benzaiten and Raiden beat her 7 - 9. Amaterasu then came in and went against Raiden. She won 0 - 10. Then it was the game between me and Amaterasu. I starred at the bored in shock.

"I - I lost." I stuttered. Amaterasu started to laugh. 3 - 7. (I have no clue the scoring on air hockey but i was just adding words. If you can't imagine there tournament I wrote out the brackets so you can see it better. It's in the media if you want to check it out.)

"I've been playing a lot longer then you have." Amaterasu reasoned. I shrugged.

"I bet I can beat you at the racing game." I challenged. She nodded and they all watched as the game started and my car wouldn't move.

"What!?" I yelled pushing on the pedal.

"Other pedal Susanoo." Amaterasu joked. I growled as I tried it and sure enough I moved. She came in first and I came in fourth. I through my hands up in the air.

"How?!" I yelled. She laughed.

"That's not very good sportsmanship Susanoo." Raiden and Tsukuyomi then started to lecture me on sportsmanship which truth be told I forgot most of it. I looked at the time then looked down sadly.

"The plane is here Susanoo." Said a guy that worked for the president. I nodded and walked towards him. With everyone following me. I hung my head low.

"Is there a problem?" Amaterasu asked. I shrugged avoiding the question. "How about you tell me?" she pushed on.

"You guys are my only family left. I don't want to leave my family behind. Not like my dad and mom did with me." I said. She looked at me.

"What did happen to your dad?" she asked. I clenched my fist and they turned white.

"I don't w-want to talk a-about it." she nodded.

"Okay then. Well here is a piece of advise. You love us don't you?" I nodded. "So then all you have to do is remember us. Then you will come back. Make a promise to me and then when the time comes you better hold to it. Now promise. Promise that you will come back. Come back to see us once again." She said.

"Don't be cliche." I told her.

"Just do it."

"I - I promise." I said. She nodded and then looked to my private plane.

"There it is." Tsukuyomi said. I nodded and gave hugs to everyone. Then right before I closed the door behind me Tsukuyomi yelled. I looked to her.

"Susanoo! I forgot to give this to you." I looked at it. She gave me a wrapped present.

"Don't open it till you miss us. Okay." she said. I nodded. Then I gave her one last hug before going on.

*Time Skip*
*On the Plane*

I

starred at the package in my hands and Tsukuyomi's words hanging in my mind. I ripped into the paper and saw a book with lettering on it that read - Never Forget Us. I opened it to see photos. The pictures on all of our first records when becoming slaves. Security picks of me stopping Raiden and Tsukuyomi's fight.

It was all there. Shopping to Pizza Ranch. All of it. Every single memory that we had. I the went to the back. Where it had a picture taped in of a young girl with orangish red hair and fox ears. Me. I then couldn't help it anymore. She took my baby picture from my mom's and my set up.

A tear streaked my face

A tear streaked my face. Then another. And another. I was crying. For what. Cause of a picture. I just couldn't help it anymore. They really did love me. They loved me as if I was there own. I love you too. Thank You. All of you.

--------------
Oh the feels. Well this is the end of this book. A sequel is up to you guys although I will be waiting a month or less before deciding. I don't know. If you readers want a sequel then please give me ideas for the name. So keep this book with you guys so you can know my final decision. Hope you like the book. Thank you for all of your guys help.