Chapter 15: Lies

This chapter is dedicated to CandyWand for the new book cover!
--------------------------

Susanoo's P.O.V

That mark was still on my arm. I looked towards my mother. She has stopped crying but she was still looking at me with concerned eyes. Then my mom stood up and looked behind me. That drunk man had a bottle raised in his hand.

"That kid *hic* needs to die." he said as the bottle pointed to me.

"Bad men. Has to get swept away by the storm." I mumbled to myself. Yet no storm came. The mark prevented it. I wish I could. He deserved to die. I wanted him to die. Obviously he was not supposed to though.

"Susanoo. That is enough." she told me. I shrugged and put my hands behind my head.

"He is the one who tried to kill me. I was just letting the storm take care of it. The storm provides." (Anyone get that) I told her. She sighed. The man just growled.

He pushed my mom to the ground. I yelled for her and I felt my power wanting to come out but the mark was still on my arm. He was too fast. Before I could get the mark of the bottle connected with my head.

The sound of breaking glass filled the air and the wine spilled on my hood. I fell to the ground. My mom screamed
as black spots snuck into my vision. The glass and wine on the ground sunk into my face. Then I blacked out.

--------------
I woke up to find myself on my 'bed'. I held my head to feel bandages wrapped around it. They were warm like blood. I never held it against her. I knew the hospital was to expensive for us. I stood up on wobbly legs. My head hurts so bad. I felt my heart in my ears.

"Wonder what was the matter with him." my mom looked back at me. Wait. When did she get here! Her eyes were angry. What did I do? Why was she mad at me. I feel so small right now.

"Why are you here? You were supposed to stay at the house." she scolded me. I then remembered but, when I searched my pocket for the pin it was gone.

"You never leave without your lucky pin. I was going to return it to you but, I don't know where it went." I told her.

"I told you to stay here. You specifically disobeyed me." She scolded me.

"Did you get the job?" I asked her. She shook her head. My smile faded a little. She. Didn't. Get. The. Job. Why? Why won't anyone hire my mom.

"It's okay. You'll get it next time." I said. I sounded positive but I was sad. My mom was mad cause of my power. I really don't know why.

"You were supposed to listen. Why didn't you listen to me?!" She yelled.

"I didn't mean to." I started but then a hand went on my shoulder. I looked back to see my mom. What? I looked back to the other. Now there was another next to her. And another. And another. Now their were about five. Surrounding me. All saying that they were my mom.

"Susanoo. Are you okay?" the one with her hand on my shoulder asked. I looked at her.

"Don't listen to her Susanoo. I'm your real mom." Another said. They were all around me. My eyes widened.

"Their are to many. I can't tell." I said. My headache got worse. I closed my eyes in pain. It felt like their was someone smashing my head in with a hammer. I wanted
it to stop.

"Susanoo!" yelled my mom. I opened my eyes and they were all gone. Except for one. She had both of her hands on my shoulder as she held me towards her.

I hugged her. "Your the real one. I know now." I cried into her shoulder. She rubbed my back.

"You really hit your head hard. Your all confused." she told me. I nodded. It was true. I was seeing things that weren't real. Was last night all a lie?

"What happened?" I asked her.

"You were playing and a car came out of nowhere." she told me. I agreed. I know now.

That was the lie. She didn't want me to know about my power. I simply forgot after that. I forgot everything about that day.

My mom lied to me.

---------------------
Short chapter i'm sorry. At Least it was a chapter.