Chapter 8: His Champion?

Susanoo's P.O.V

It's true. We are both in chains. . . And that is no reason to give in. All I can do is wait. Wait until I die of either disease, starvation, dehydration, but there is a lot over things. I could be killed. Murder seems like a bad way to die though.

You never know how they will torture you before your dead. Freezing to death might be better a bit I guess. I really don't know. They would be stupid if they let me have a knife or something when I came severely close to killing the master.

I could always try biting my wrist I guess. My demon fox teeth are very sharp. I did make the master get stitches. That reminds me . . . Why do I still call that guy master. I'm a rebel. And I will act like it. That means I need to figure out his name. Or I could just make him a new name. What's it going to be.

When he is mad at me he calls me a bitch. SO. That is what I will call him. WOW! Sometimes I'm so smart that I scare myself. Let's just go with that.

So my plan is to do something. My feeding is skipped today but Tsukuyomi gets some so I can't really escape. Knowing pretty much everyone in the house they will talk to me trying to freak me the freak out. (Sorry I had to)

What will I do? If I lose control what will I do. Then just as I was thinking I didn't even notice that there was footsteps approaching. This person obviously was master since the sound was that of a man on crutches. That slight difference in the sound makes everything different.

I smirked. "I guess another around." I said getting on my knees. He walked in and I growled. Then I . . . . whined. That food that he had was not scraps. It was a whole chicken. He looked at me. "Only good foxes get fed." he said with a laugh.

That whine was my first sign that I was beginning to break. I turned and sat not facing anything as Tsukuyomi started to eat some chicken picking it apart with her hands. Then the master came by. I avoided eye contact.

He leaned in close. "You know. Now I really like you being wild. It will show more during the show. You know what they say. The wild ones fight the hardest. There is a reason why kids like the killers on T.V. shows." he said. He whispered one more thing. "Tsukuyomi will never stand a chance against you. My champion." he said. Then he left.

I clenched up. I can't focus. My mind is spinning. What did he mean. Tsukuyomi noticed my reaction. "Susanoo. What's wrong. Are you okay?" she asked. I closed my eyes to calm myself. It's okay. Just calm down. I opened my eyes once my heart beat went back to normal which was surprisingly quick. "It's nothing. Just a little tired." I said. She looked at me with a look.

That look that says. "I know your lying look". She continued to stare. Then she slid some of the chicken over to me. I slid it back with my tail. "Keep it. I'm on strike." I said. And before she replied I lied down to fall asleep.

-------------

Well that was interesting. Short. But interesting. I hope this book isn't too boring. Please let me know what you think. I really am trying to get this interesting but if I go to fast it is going to be a short story. Please understand my hardships.