Chapter 1: Five Years Later

Susanoo's P.O.V
*Five Years Later*

I woke up at 3:00 AM for service. Today is my 12th birthday. It has been five years since I have started working for master. It's weird you know. I remember when I was a rowdy girl and master trained me. It was brutal but you get used to it.

Today I am wondering if the master is going to be a little gentle. I sat up from my bed jingling my chains that was around my ankles. I stared at them for a moment before getting up. I put on one of the only day time clothes that master gave me.

I wore a short cream colored silk dress. It had spaghetti straps that barley worked. The dress was so low cut that three quarters of my boobs were showing. Then the bottom came to about the middle of my thighs and had a hole cut out for my red and white fox tail. I wore no shoes so my feet were dirty and covered with scratches.

My silver locket hung around my neck and was hid under my red dog collar. The color was both a shock collar and a tracker. I wore my orangish colored hair that matched my ears and tail down. My ears had white tips and stuck out strait from my head. My rust colored eyes stood out from my pale skin that was scratched a little. (Prolog Media)

I used my foot to scratch my ear as I shook my fur and hair. I left my room quietly and started breakfast for the whole home. The master had a wife witch I had to call mam.

He also had four kids. Three boys and one girl. The oldest name was Isaac. He wasn't around much and didn't have a very good relationship with his father. The second oldest was Ivan. He was a spoiled brat who always tried to get me in trouble so I avoid him unless I am called. He was very fat too.

The third oldest was Isaiah. He was pretty cool and called me only to play. He was about 10 so pretty close to my age. The youngest was Izzy. She was only 7 so she never really doing much. She always joined Isaiah and me playing.

I made everyone pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I squeezed some fresh orange juice and set the table. I laid out everyone's plates and started to wash the pots and pans that I used. When I saw the time was 6:30 I made my way upstairs to wake everyone up.

I knocked on the door. "WHAT!?" yelled Ivan. "It's 6:30. Breakfast is on the table." I said. "Kay." he grunted. I went to Isaiah's and Izzy's room. I walked in and woke them both up calmly. They smiled and woke up as I went to the master's.

I woke them up and did more dishes as they ate. "Susanoo. Come get this plate." ordered the master. "Yes sir." I said as I grabbed the plate from his hand. As I turned to go Ivan tripped me. I broke the plate on the floor. "SUSANOO! DO YOU THINK I'M MADE OUT OF MONEY!" Master bellowed. I apologized and started picking up the pieces if the plate.

Ivan snickered as I through the shards away. Before the master went to work he told me to wash another sleeping bag and pillow. I didn't ask questions and just agreed. The kids left for school as I did some laundry and vacuumed the floor. After I was done with all of my chores I sat on my sleeping bag on the floor. I took the old newspaper and started to read it.

I wanted to read better and I had no books so when the master was done reading them I stole them. I have every single newspaper since the day I came here. Sometimes Isaiah and Izzy would bring books back for me from school. I enjoyed that.

I sat and sat the newspaper from today on my knees. I read through the headlines and one stood out. Fox Demon looking for job. I looked at the picture. I wonder. Were those sleeping bags for the new fox. When the master and children came home we ate steak for supper.

"Hey Susanoo." Isaiah said to me as I washed some dishes. "Yeah." I said turning around. He held up a book. "I picked this up for you at the store. Happy Birthday." I smiled. "Thanks." I took the book and read the cover. "Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone." I read out loud.

"I heard it's good. And a long serious. So I thought. Why not?" I nodded and slipped the book in a secret hiding hiding spot that lead to the basement. "I will read it tomorrow. Okay?" I said smiling. "Yeah." He nodded. I went to bed at 10:00 pm. I was exhausted so I went right to sleep.

---------------------------
How was that chapter? I hope it's good enough to please you guys.